PDA

View Full Version : Hi :))

Lunar Eclipse
July 12th 03, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone my name is Jill and I am 22 weeks prego now with baby #2. I
have a 2 year old son named Christopher. Is it alright if I join you
guys? :))

Shelly
July 12th 03, 02:11 AM
Sure nice to meet you Jill. And congratulations

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah
"Lunar Eclipse" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone my name is Jill and I am 22 weeks prego now with baby #2. I
> have a 2 year old son named Christopher. Is it alright if I join you
> guys? :))

Nina
July 12th 03, 05:28 AM
Hi! You're right behind me. Congrats and good luck!

Nina

"Lunar Eclipse" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone my name is Jill and I am 22 weeks prego now with baby #2. I
> have a 2 year old son named Christopher. Is it alright if I join you
> guys? :))

Laurie
July 12th 03, 06:33 AM
Lunar Eclipse wrote in message
Hi everyone my name is Jill and I am 22 weeks prego now with baby #2. I
have a 2 year old son named Christopher. Is it alright if I join you
guys? :))

Of course! Congrats. Oh, and you have great taste in names. ;)

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

Lunar Eclipse
July 15th 03, 02:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome, and congrats on all your pregnancies.
Here is my website, it has a little info about me and pics of my family
on it :))

http://community-2.webtv.net/Spilled_Guts/MoonChild/