PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a ttc group ?

LSU Grad of '89
July 12th 03, 02:09 AM
What is it with misc.health.infertility ? It is completely free of anything
but ads

L.

Sidheag McCormack
July 12th 03, 09:20 AM
For a more private TTC group with no ads (and a general focus, not just for
infertility) you might like to try the yahoo group

Sidheag
edd Oct 13th

LSU Grad of '89
July 13th 03, 11:05 PM
Thank you very much, I appreciate your time to answer....

L.

"Truffles" > wrote in message
> LSU Grad of '89 wrote:
>
> > What is it with misc.health.infertility ? It is completely free of
anything
> > but ads
>
> alt.infertility deals with the medical aspects of infertility.
>
> alt.infertility.primary is a group for people who have been TTC for
> either 1 year (if under 35) or 6 months (if over 35) AND that have no
> living children.
>
> alt.infertility.secondary is a group for people experiencing secondary
> infertility or IOW people who have children but are now experiencing
> difficulting in TTC.
>
> In all of these groups it is standard practice to put warnings in the
> subject line if pg, m/c, children, etc are mentioned.
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

John & Sara
July 14th 03, 03:51 AM
I agree with Sidheag, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mkpttc
is a great group for those who are TTC! I was a member of it for
a few months, and graduated back in the spring. They are a great
bunch of gals!

Sara
19 weeks
Due Dec 7, 03 - Its a boy!!!