PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

baby
July 12th 03, 02:34 PM
I was wondering what is the stuff men ejaculate between pre cum and
actually cumming. My husband and I will make love and in between time
of course to be intimate longer he stops and I feel this pulsating
sensation from him and course there's fluid coming out. What is it?
Is it sperm or what? Can you get pregnant from that.

Chotii
July 12th 03, 05:19 PM
"baby" > wrote in message
om...
> I was wondering what is the stuff men ejaculate between pre cum and
> actually cumming. My husband and I will make love and in between time
> of course to be intimate longer he stops and I feel this pulsating
> sensation from him and course there's fluid coming out. What is it?
> Is it sperm or what? Can you get pregnant from that.

Using your definition, it is also 'pre-cum'. That fluid probably comes from
the prostate gland. But that doesn't mean it can't carry sperm in it, and if
I were you, I would consider it every bit as capable of getting you pregnant
as a full ejaculation. Now, some men, particularly uncut men, can have
numerous 'mini-ejaculations' before the final one, and your husband may be
experiencing this (and if so, lucky him!). All the more reason to consider
this fluid capable of getting you pregnant.

--angela