PDA

View Full Version : Re: Way OT! Toilet Seat Question

June 23rd 05, 02:56 AM
I was

Searching for something else (obviously) and this old thread came up in
the search. This was very interesting to me because I was under the
impression that only us guys made a mess in the public
restrooms/bathrooms/washrooms, whatever they are called.

I have always been annoyed at men who are messy. I am not messy, I
can't be because I pee forever so to be messy would be really bad so I
learned long go to be neat.

But other guys are not like that. :(

There have been times I have been in public and, well, even guys need
to sit once in a while and sometimes I have had to make like yew women
and hover. It ain't easy doing that while yew hover.

Most of the time, though, I just sit down. It is my experience that
most guys do. There is the occasional man who will lay down the TP
first but that is rare. More common that he flushes with his foot.

Anyway, I am glad it ain't just guys who are a mess. But no one should
be. It isn't that difficult to be tidy.

Thomas
Author, "Soon Will Come The Light"
Colonel, HOKC
www.thomasamckean.com

June 23rd 05, 04:38 AM
Err....

The previous was in reference to a thread that was in this group a
couple of years ago.

Ummm.... Just wanted to add that. Didn't want yew all to think this
came out of nowhere. Wouldn't want yew to think I was one of those
internet nuts, God knows there are enough of those on the net already.

ACK!

Thomas

Jamie Clark
June 29th 05, 11:47 PM
Ack...we wouldn't want to think yew were a freak...
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest