PDA

View Full Version : THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE COVER-UP By Russell Blaylock, M.D.

john
June 23rd 05, 10:51 AM
http://www.whale.to/a/blaylock.html

At this point Dr. Johnson tells the group of his concerns for his own
grandchild. He says, (page 200) "Forgive this personal comment, but I got
called out at eight o'clock for an emergency call and my daughter-in-law
delivered a son by c-section. Our first male in the line of the next
generation and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing
vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long
time. In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this
internationally, but in the meanwhile I think I want that grandson to only
be given Thimerosal-free vaccines."