PDA

View Full Version : 6 month update

ArkieNurse
July 12th 03, 09:22 PM
Elizabeth is growning like a weed, weighed 17#2oz 3 weeks ago. She
can roll all over the place and get up on her hands and sometimes her
knees. Our only problem has been that she has asthma, but that seems
to be mild and as long as she has her inhalers we are ok.

I have had to quite reading mkp on a regular basis ( all the FF-BF
arguments were making me upset) But I still check in every few
months. And many of you, most of you, hold dear places in my heart
for being here when I was expecting, and before that also.

Vicky,
mom to
Ben 8/8
Corbett 3/8
Erica 1/30
Elizabeth 1/7
-----------------------------
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do
not see"
Hebrews 11:1 NIV

Em
July 15th 03, 01:37 AM
"ArkieNurse" > wrote in message
> Elizabeth is growning like a weed, weighed 17#2oz 3 weeks ago. She
> can roll all over the place and get up on her hands and sometimes her
> knees. Our only problem has been that she has asthma, but that seems
> to be mild and as long as she has her inhalers we are ok.

I'm glad to see you back around, Vicky. Sounds like Elizabeth is doing
*great*! I'm sorry to hear about her asthma, but it sounds like you've got a
handle on it.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03