PDA

View Full Version : HEY JOY!!!!!

Shelly
July 13th 03, 06:23 AM
Joy since email isn't working do you have any messenger services like aol or
msn??? Post here and let me know...

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah

Joy
July 13th 03, 03:30 PM
I have msn messenger. Hopefully that works!!!
:) I have NO idea why the mail isn't working. I got one email from you
in my address, but I responded and didn't hear back
from you.

Joy

http://community.webtv.net/joybelle15/ROSESCLUBFOOTPAGE

Shelly
July 14th 03, 03:11 AM
sorry i missed you online earlier. i was giving my boy a bath.

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah
.. .