PDA

View Full Version : miscarrage

April & Bump
June 26th 05, 12:27 AM
Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours doctor
and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

Don and Lucille
June 26th 05, 02:04 AM
bummer myself and my girlfriend miscarried in march but shes pregnant again
"April & Bump" > wrote in message
> Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours doctor
> and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

ANTHONY CHARLES TABONE
June 26th 05, 03:24 AM
That is what is called an easy ABORTION.
"April & Bump" > wrote in message
> Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours doctor
> and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

Bryna
June 26th 05, 03:54 AM
April & Bump wrote:
> Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours doctor
> and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

Bryna

camandshane
June 26th 05, 06:06 AM
I'm so sorry April

Cam

Jenrose
June 26th 05, 09:17 AM
"April & Bump" > wrote in message
> Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours doctor
> and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

If it's "just" vaginal bleeding, your chances are about 50/50. Bleeding that
is brown is less worrisome than red, but I had red bleeding three times with
my last pg and she's 3 months old now. Before that, I had a miscarriage, adn
before that, a pg with no bleeding, so I guess I'm statistically right on
the money.

Bright red and cramps is the most ominous, but again, I had that and she's 3
months old now--that was never particularly heavy, though.

Jenrose

Chookie
June 26th 05, 12:52 PM
In article >,
"April & Bump" > wrote:

> Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours doctor
> and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

Very sorry to hear it -- hoping it is a false alarm.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

April & Bump
June 26th 05, 01:16 PM
"ANTHONY CHARLES TABONE" > wrote in message
om...
> That is what is called an easy ABORTION.
> "April & Bump"

Thats a really nasty thing to say > wrote in
message
> > Think I have lost Baby loosing vaginal bleeding phoned out of hours
doctor
> > and just waiting for them to phone back as to what I gotta do next

April & Bump
June 26th 05, 01:18 PM
Hi all

Not sure what to do wheather to go to the hospital and get scanned and
hopefully hear babies heart beat or just to wait, im still loosing blood
although its not heavy but is continues. Not got mega pains but there are
******ly pains there now and then. Funny thing is woke up this morning and
dont feel hungry or at all sick which is weired because I always wake up
wanting breakfast or I just wanna vomit

Don and Lucille
June 26th 05, 01:39 PM
my vote is go see someone
"April & Bump" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Not sure what to do wheather to go to the hospital and get scanned and
> hopefully hear babies heart beat or just to wait, im still loosing blood
> although its not heavy but is continues. Not got mega pains but there are
> ******ly pains there now and then. Funny thing is woke up this morning and
> dont feel hungry or at all sick which is weired because I always wake up
> wanting breakfast or I just wanna vomit

Anne Rogers
June 26th 05, 06:33 PM
sorry, crossing my fingers for you