PDA

View Full Version : Taniwha grrrl (Andrea)

sharonx9
July 14th 03, 05:07 AM
I haven't seen a post from Andrea in a long time. Has she had her baby?
I'd love to know if it is a boy or girl and the name. Thanks!

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Sharon
mommy to:
Cody 9, Taylor 7, Morgan 5,
Delaney 3, & Linsay Faith born 03-13-03
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Laurie
July 14th 03, 05:16 AM
sharonx9 wrote in message
>I haven't seen a post from Andrea in a long time. Has she had her baby?
>I'd love to know if it is a boy or girl and the name. Thanks!

I don't know but I was just wondering the other day myself!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

>* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
>Sharon
>mommy to:
>Cody 9, Taylor 7, Morgan 5,
>Delaney 3, & Linsay Faith born 03-13-03
>* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Buzzy Bee
July 14th 03, 06:37 AM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 04:07:55 GMT, "sharonx9" >
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
>I haven't seen a post from Andrea in a long time. Has she had her baby?
>I'd love to know if it is a boy or girl and the name. Thanks!

I saw her elsewhere and no, she hasn't yet.

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)
Seoras' story: http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com