PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 11:49 AM
for those who don't know me, I used to frequent this Ng when pg with my Son
Tyler who is now just over two...

I'm Sue, from New Zealand, have changed 'nick names' a number of times, some
may know me from alt.mothers or the infertility parenting group that I hang
out at :-)

well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and on
ttc :-)

Due in March next year :-)

Looking forwards to meeting some new people and re-meeting some of the more
established members (ok, I didn't want to say 'old' members!)

Sue

Amy M.
July 14th 03, 03:30 PM
Welcome Back, Sue! I remember you! :)
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

Sue
July 14th 03, 07:09 PM
Congratulations Sue and family :o)

How is Tyler doing these days? How have the evaluations been and is he
getting help now?
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Preggy Sue > wrote in message
> for those who don't know me, I used to frequent this Ng when pg with my
Son
> Tyler who is now just over two...
>
> I'm Sue, from New Zealand, have changed 'nick names' a number of times,
some
> may know me from alt.mothers or the infertility parenting group that I
hang
> out at :-)
>
> well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and
on
> ttc :-)
>
> Due in March next year :-)
>
> Looking forwards to meeting some new people and re-meeting some of the
more
> established members (ok, I didn't want to say 'old' members!)
>
> Sue

==Daye==
July 14th 03, 09:57 PM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:49:59 +1200, "Preggy Sue"
> wrote:

>well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and on
>ttc :-)

Congrats!!!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

Tatjana Farkin
July 14th 03, 10:27 PM
Welcome back, and congrats on your pregnancy! :-)

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:38 PM
"Plissken" > wrote in message
. ca...

> Hi Sue! I nice to see you over here at mkp! I recognize you from
> alt.mothers, but am still getting used to your new nick name!
> CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! I still hang out here even though I already
> had my DD two months ago. I figure I'd better hang out because we plan on
> ttc in another year or so.

Thanks Nadene

I loved this group when I was pg with my DS :-)
but since going to AM, I tend to change my 'name' quite often... I think
when I was here it was just posting as Dave and Sue or Dave & Sue :-)

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:39 PM
"Astromum" > wrote in message
> Preggy Sue wrote:
> > for those who don't know me, I used to frequent this Ng when pg with my
Son
> > Tyler who is now just over two...
>
> Welcome back Sue and congratulations!! It took me a while to catch the
> joke, but I am not so fast today. We were *almost* belly buddies...
>
> --

awww
maybe we still will be!
this one took over a year to make!

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:39 PM
"Amy M." > wrote in message
> Welcome Back, Sue! I remember you! :)
> --

Thanks Amy :-)

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:41 PM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> Congratulations Sue and family :o)

Thanks Sue

> How is Tyler doing these days? How have the evaluations been and is he
> getting help now?

We are in therapy once a week and he has a day in daycare at a 'normal'
daycare once a week. He's responding really really well to the speech
therapy and comprehending heaps more :-) for the regular daycare, we are
getting a special education worker in to work with him for some of his time
there but the rest of the time I just want him 'mingling' and learning to
play with children :-)

> --
> Sue
> mom to three girls

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:41 PM
"Alicia Elliott" > wrote in message
. ca...
> Hi there Sue, I never met you before, but it's nice that you are back with
> your second. Congrats on your pregnancy. I am pregnant with my first, so
> this is all new to me. :)
> -Alicia

Thanks Alicia
I remember my first like it was yesterday! I was a bundle of nerves! lol

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:42 PM
"==Daye==" > wrote in message

> Congrats!!!

Thanks Daye

Preggy Sue
July 14th 03, 10:42 PM
"Tatjana Farkin" > wrote in message
> Welcome back, and congrats on your pregnancy! :-)

Thank you Tatjana

Larry McMahan
July 14th 03, 10:50 PM
Preggy Sue > writes:

: Looking forwards to meeting some new people and re-meeting some of the more
: established members (ok, I didn't want to say 'old' members!)

The truth hurts, but we can take it. :-) BTW: cute user name!

: Sue

Welcome back,
Larry

Irish Marie
July 15th 03, 12:01 AM
"Preggy Sue" > wrote in message
> for those who don't know me, I used to frequent this Ng when pg with my
Son
> Tyler who is now just over two...
>
> I'm Sue, from New Zealand, have changed 'nick names' a number of times,
some
> may know me from alt.mothers or the infertility parenting group that I
hang
> out at :-)
>
> well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and
on
> ttc :-)
>
> Due in March next year :-)
>
> Looking forwards to meeting some new people and re-meeting some of the
more
> established members (ok, I didn't want to say 'old' members!)
>
> Sue

/waves
Welcome over hun. I am as quiet here lately as i have been on AM.
Great to see you hear.

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 July '03

Em
July 15th 03, 01:30 AM
"Preggy Sue" > wrote in message
> I'm Sue, from New Zealand, have changed 'nick names' a number of times,
some
> may know me from alt.mothers or the infertility parenting group that I
hang
> out at :-)
>
> well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and
on
> ttc :-)
>
> Due in March next year :-)

Welcome back, Sue! Congratulations on #2 (heh! I'm a poet...)

I like your new user name--very cute :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Lunar Eclipse
July 15th 03, 02:04 AM
Hi, Im new, nice to meet you :))

kereru
July 15th 03, 06:31 AM
"Preggy Sue" > wrote in message

> "kereru" > wrote in message
>

> > Hi Sue, always good to have more kiwis here (I'm a Wellingtonian).
> > Congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm having number two as well (27
weeks
> > now), I have a toddler boy who is nearly two.
> >
> > Hope you are feeling well
> >
> > Judy
> >

> Thanks Judy
> between us Kiwi's... we can take over the world!!! lol ;-)
>
> Nice to 'meet' you :-)

We'll have to get Buzzy Bee and Taniwha Grrl in on it ;-)

Catherine C
July 15th 03, 05:47 PM
Congrats!

--
Catherine C.
grandmother to Brendan--Sept. 22, 2002

"Preggy Sue" > wrote in message
> for those who don't know me, I used to frequent this Ng when pg with my
Son
> Tyler who is now just over two...
>
> I'm Sue, from New Zealand, have changed 'nick names' a number of times,
some
> may know me from alt.mothers or the infertility parenting group that I
hang
> out at :-)
>
> well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and
on
> ttc :-)
>
> Due in March next year :-)
>
> Looking forwards to meeting some new people and re-meeting some of the
more
> established members (ok, I didn't want to say 'old' members!)
>
> Sue

David&Wendy
July 15th 03, 06:55 PM
welcome back!! Congrats on pregnancy!!
wendy
"Preggy Sue" > wrote in message
> for those who don't know me, I used to frequent this Ng when pg with my
Son
> Tyler who is now just over two...
>
> I'm Sue, from New Zealand, have changed 'nick names' a number of times,
some
> may know me from alt.mothers or the infertility parenting group that I
hang
> out at :-)
>
> well... I'm back here, pg with number 2 after just over a year of off and
on
> ttc :-)
>
> Due in March next year :-)
>
> Looking forwards to meeting some new people and re-meeting some of the
more
> established members (ok, I didn't want to say 'old' members!)
>
> Sue

Sue
July 15th 03, 06:55 PM
That's good to hear Sue. I'm glad he is getting the help he needs. Good luck
with the pregnancy. :o)
--
Sue
mom to three girls