PDA

View Full Version : CTTS

sharalyns
June 28th 05, 09:21 PM
So I told Alexander that Megan (his nanny) was coming today since Mommy
was going to work to go help with the babies (I get to go back today to
work postpartum). He promptly replies, "Oh! With the Bobs?"

"Well, yes, Mommy helps them eat off of their mommy's Bobs."

"Ah! Yes, and then they say Thank you beeeeery much!"

I just had to share. :-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Tori M.
June 28th 05, 09:46 PM
Hehehe that is cute!

Tori

--
Xavier 10/04 "Hey mommy I can reach the middle of the coffee table if I
stand right here"
oups.com...