PDA

View Full Version : DCs silent as the MD baby spinal manipulation crime continues(MDs are senselessly killing/paralyzing some babies)

Todd Gastaldo
June 29th 05, 06:23 PM
PREGNANT WOMEN...CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY!

Obstetricians are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up to 30%.

Obstetricians are knowingly KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% when babies get stuck.

Obstetricians are gruesomely manipulating babies' spines (pulling with
forceps with birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30% - as they
LIE to cover-up...

LADIES: It is easy to allow your birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3606

SEE ESPECIALLY: The Four OB Lies - they are birth-canal-closing whoppers...

DCs ARE SILENT AS MD BABY SPINAL MANIPULATION CRIME CONTINUES

MDs ARE SENSELESSLY KILLING/PARALYZING SOME BABIES...

Chiro censor/chiro politico BOB DUBIN, DC (now in Placitas, NM) censors,
helps cover-up the gruesome ongoing MD spinal manipulation crime.

Censor Bob pretends that his censorship was necessary (see below).

Censor Bob's censorship was not necessary.

Censor Bob's ONGOING censorship helps perpetuate the massive MD spinal
manipulation crime - and butresses the illegal SLAPP censorship of his pal
"chiropractic" attorney Michael Schroeder. Details below.

A DOCTOR COMPLAINED ABOUT CENSOR BOB'S BEHAVIOR...

D ) wrote on Censor Dubin's version of chiro-list:

You [Bob Dubin, DC] gotta be kidding me.

Since you took over Chirolist it's gone from 10-20 posts a day to about
10-20 a month. Banning everyone who's not a practicing DC. You make up all
kinds of rules including ones about posting your real name and where you
practice.

["D" QUOTED CENSOR BOB:]******"Please post a short biographical note for
your first posting to the
list, by way of introduction.
Also, please append your true name, and the city in which you
practice, at least, to each posting to the list, to facilitate
networking and to eliminate anonymity."

["D" continued...]

Now one of the biggest bafoons around ["Dr. Pedicle"] gets "a pass". No
real name, no
location(even though it's been common info for so long that I've forgotten
his real name).

I've been on chirolist since early '97 ) and have pretty much
seen it all, from Gastaldo to Josh Kerbel, but this takes the cake.

How many people do we even have on Chirolist now? I remember when there was
over 100. When is the last time you heard from Street, Woolery, Jacob,
RLynch, DMinori, Knutson, RdeanH, Trennoche, Risley, Christophe Dean, etc...

What a joke.

D,

You wrote that you "have pretty much seen it all, from Gastaldo to Josh
Kerbel..."

One is SUPPOSED to "see it all" (or at least have access to it all) on an
uncensored list - like chiro-list USED to be...

I suspect that most people on the now-censored list don't fully realize that
chiro-list was first censored as my First Amendment rights got
trampled/SLAPPed by "First Amendment" "chiropractic" attorney Mike
Schroeder. See below.

I myself didn't realize I got SLAPPed until it was $25,000 too late. Again,
see below.

When I was first censored, Dubin said he wasn't in favor of censoring me -
but later Dubin himself censored me (when he got hold of the list) - and he
later lied about that. See below. See also Censor Bob's most recent
acknowledgement that he did indeed censor me - also below...

The spectacle of Censor Bob now breaking his own rule for Pedicle - and
using his censored list to pedal his chili concoction (his chili concoction
does sound good) - hey - all in a day's work for Censor Bob.

Meanwhile, thanks in part to Censor Bob's censorship efforts, obstetricians
are allowed to close birth canals up to 30% and gruesomely (sometimes
fatally) manipulate most babies' spines.

Censor Bob helped (and helps) "chiropractic" Atty Schroeder silently
perpetuate a massive spinal manipulation crime.

CENSOR BOB RESPONDED TO "D"...

My comments are interspersed ######

Censor Bob wrote:

"Amazing that people will complain about a forum that is provided to them
for over 10 years at no cost."

##### Ummm Bob... D was legitimately complaining about you breaking your
own rule - and - legitimately noting that the forum is a shadow of what it
once was.

##### Censor Bob invoked the "quackbusters" as he mentioned Gastaldo...

"When I took over this forum, there were people participating who were
directly connected to the quackbusters, and who were funneling all of the
traffic from this listserv to Barrett and his henchmen...Just what we
needed!...I also refused to allow Gastaldo, the one issue wonder, to rant
and rave incessantly to us all..."

##### Ummm Bob..."Gastaldo, the one issue wonder" discussed MANY issues on
chiro-list. Here are just two - relevant (incidentally) to "Quackbuster"
Steve Barrett, MD arriving and departing hastily from chiro-list: 1)
Barrett came to chiro-list and ultimately acknowledged an inaccuracy about
the US Public Health Service/AHCPR-sponsored Low Back Guidelines which I
helped to peer-review; and 2) Barrett rather immediately RAN from chiro-list
when I started pointing out rather obvious MD crimes - one of which is an
obvious MD SPINAL MANIPULATION crime: Obstetricians senselessly keeping
birth canals closed up to 30% as the pull on babies' spines with hands,
forceps and vacuums.

##### I FOLLOWED BARRETT back to Rebecca Long's "healthfraud" (?) list and
was immediately censored there - in violation of THAT list's rules - after
which that list was shut down temporarily - and when it re-opened
"Quackbuster" Barrett was the "enforcer."

##### "Quackbuster" Barrett is STILL ignoring medical quackery - the most
obvious quackery.

RICHARD ROGOVIN, DC ) chimed in to support Censor Bob....

"I have been here from almost the beginning and helped Bob...
He is one of the most up front and genuine people I know and I for one
thank you Bob for all your work for us here."

A doctor responded to Rogovin and signed himself...

"Name withheld by choice since anarchy rules the list..."

Dan Becker, DC, DABCN ) replied:

"Don't be afraid to sign your name. This is America, you are free to voice
you[r] opinion..."

TODD GASTALDO, DC REMARKS:

Chiro-list is America? One is free to voice his/her opinion?

Nope - not on the "new and improved" chiro-list. CENSOR BOB rules the list.

Censor Bob is a censor and a liar.

Censor Bob was thanked by his buddy Rogovin see above.

Censor Bob should not be thanked for censoring and lying as babies endure a
massive spinal manipulation crime that sometimes kills and sometimes
paralyzes.

Here is an excerpt from one of my posts about Censor Bob's censorship....

CENSOR DUBIN AND THE SCHROEDER-SLAPP-CENSORED-CHIROLIST

"With increasing frequency, particularly in California, private citizens
have
been sued for communication with government...[Strategic Lawsuits Against
Public
Participation/SLAPPs]...Have [those being SLAPPed] really libeled or defamed
[?]...If [the person filing the SLAPP] is...a public figure he must
prove...'actual malice' and 'a reckless disregard for the truth."
http://www.nj-landuselaw.com/slapp_suits.htm

There was NO "actual malice" - NO "reckless disregard for the truth.

I was (still am) petitioning under protection of the First Amendment for a
redress of grievances caused by PUBLIC FIGURE Attorney Mike Schroeder...

MY POSITION: "Chiropractic" attorney Mike Schroeder's performance as a
PUBLIC
OFFICIAL and his subsequent SLAPP/Strategic Lawsuit Against Public
Participation
are part of the ongoing legal mechanism by which MDs were/are able to
legally
commit obvious felonies...

Chiro-list Censor Bob Dubin, DC told various lies in the run-up to
Schroeder's
SLAPP/Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation.

Censor Dubin's most recent lie is at the very end of this post...

Schroeder's SLAPP resulted my CENSORSHIP.

Censor Bob now pretends that he is not a censor as he simultaneously states
(in
effect) that Schroeder did not SLAPP me - that I defamed Schroeder "and many
others."

Censor Bob is full of ****. Censor Bob is pretending that courts are not the
arbiters of who defamed. Censor Bob is pretending that because the former
chairman of the California Republican Party was able to cause people to
SLAPP-censor - that it means I was wrong.

I appreciate Censor Bob's offer to resubscribe me to chiro-list - but am not
reassured by Censor Bob's pretense - not to mention his failure to find out
if
his buddy "chiropractic" attorney Mike Schroeder received the $25,000
dollars I
sent him for his SLAPP win and how much more I owe Schroeder in court costs
and
interest.

After I noted that Censor Bob is still a censor (his euphemism is "list
administrator")...

After I said that I will send all my posts to Censor Bob and he can post
them -
or censor - his choice...

Censor Bob ignored - went on with his pretense...

Censor Bob wrote:

"Will you stop with the censor bull****?

"I offerred you an opportunity to participate in the real chirolist, and, to
date, you have not responded.

"I have not wish to censor you or anyone else, just to keep the bandwidth
down
and the flames low.

"So, what is your answer?

"Bob

"Bob Dubin, DC
Placitas, NM
www.drdubin.net
505 715 4472"

Censor Bob, my answer (in the post to which you "responded") is that I will
send
you all my posts - just like I would send them to "the real" chiro-list were
it
uncensored.

My answer is: You may censor - or not - your choice.

[June 29, 2005 update: I sent Censor Bob all my posts for awhile but stopped
because he wasn't posting them - not even the short ones.]

You *are* a censor, Censor Bob - no bull****.

Your "choice" to censor has its origins in Schroeder's illegal SLAPP suit
against me.

Schroeder's SLAPP was Schroeder illegally censoring my attempts to petition
for
a redress of grievances that Schroeder inflicted on the People of the State
of
California when he served as a PUBLIC OFFICIAL - i.e. attorney for the State
Board of Chiropractic Examiners.

Censor Bob, perhaps you - too - were not aware that the First Amendment -
and
laws against SLAPP suits - and the fact that they make it generally easy to
defeat SLAPP suits?

My ignorance cost me $25,000 and court costs and interest.

I *paid* Schroeder his $25,000 in SLAPP money - and heard NOTHING from him -
not
even how much I still owe him in court costs and interest.

[June 30, 2005 update: Schroeder acknowledged receiving my $25,000 soon
after - and said he didn't know why I sent it - LOL!]

You say you used your influence with your "close friend" Schroeder to
persuade
him not to sue the owner of the listserv, Frank Dziuba or the previous list
administrator, Paul ("unmoderated means uncensored - anything goes")
Cronshaw,
DC.

Censor Bob, I now want to know: Will you call your "close friend" Schroeder
and
ask him if he received the $25,000 I sent him - and ask him how much I still
owe him in court costs and interest?

Censor Bob, I would be MUCH more inclined to get back on your censored list
were
you to OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGE that you are still engaging in CENSORSHIP based on
Schroeder's SLAPP.

I would get back on your censored list IN AN INSTANT were you to persuade
your
buddy Attorney Schroeder to either SEND BACK my $25,000 - OR USE IT -
finally -
to STOP the MD-obstetrician felonies that he was covering up as a PUBLIC
OFFICIAL - as attorney for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners as
he
"earned" hundreds of thousands of dollars in DC licensing fees helping 10
MD-obstetricians judicially rubberstamp his Rule 302.

FACT: Schroeder's Rule 302 - with its explicit prohibition of severing
umbilical cords - helps to divert chiropractic attention to one of the MOST
BIZARRE MD felonies: The umbilical cord severing that follows IMMEDIATE cord
clamping - the bizarre spectacle of MDs engaging in temporary asphyxiation
of
babies to rob massive amounts of blood from them.

Censor Bob, here (again) is information about the immediate cord clamping
massive MD felony...

American MDs are abusing
their MOST frequent surgery - temporarily asphyxiating babies by IMMEDIATELY
clamping/cutting umbilical cords to rob massive amounts of blood from
babies. (My thanks to Donna Young for calling my attention to this latter OB
felony - and to Kelly Moscarello for calling my attention back to it when
her little Bella suffered cerebral palsy after an unthinking paramedic aped
his MD handlers and immediately clamped the cord of a baby who was not yet
breathing.)

Here is ACOG Practice Bulletin B138 (re-affirmed Feb 2002):

"...Immediately after delivery of the neonate, a segment of umbilical cord
should be doubly clamped, divided, and placed on the delivery table pending
assessment of the five minute Apgar score."
--1991 (re-affirmed Feb 2002) ACOG Committee opinion: Bulletin 138 - April
1994 (replaces #91, February 1991)
From quotes compiled mainly by Eileen Simon from the Harvard Medical School
Libraryhttp://www.cordclamping.com/History.htm

Here is commentary by George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG:

"ACOG's routine treatment (B138) of these depressed neonates is immediate
cord clamping to obtain cord blood pH studies. The child's only functioning
source of oxygen - the placenta - is amputated together with 30% to 50+% of
its natural blood volume. Total asphyxia is imposed until the lungs
function, and the depressed (asphyxiated, hypovolemic) child starts its
extra-uterine life in hypovolemic shock...

"B138 was first published in 1993. Every cesarean section baby, every
depressed child, every premie, and every child born with a neonatal team in
the delivery room has its cord clamped immediately to facilitate the
panicked rush to the resuscitation table. The current epidemic of immediate
cord clamping coincides with an epidemic of autism.

"For the trial lawyers, it is essential that the 'true genesis' of cerebral
palsy remains unknown, because that 'true genesis' (B.138) is a standard of
medico-legal care..."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm

George Morley, the retired OB quoted above - as valiant as he is - does not
want to see child protection laws used to stop the mass baby asphyxiation he
is exposing.

George and I disagree on this point...

Why would we NOT use laws designed to protect children - to protect
children?

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

Censor Bob - Schroeder's pro-MD-obstetrician censorship of chirolist started
with Schroeder's SLAPP.

I either want my $25,000 back - or I want "chiropractic" attorney Schroeder
finally help stop the massive MD felonies.

THEN I will seriously consider returning to your Schroeder-SLAPP-censored
chirolist.

Now that your "close friend" Schroeder is a deputy sheriff in addition to
being
an attorney/officer of the court - he has even more clout to help stop the
MD
felonies.

I will cc Deputy Sheriff Schroeder's boss - Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas -
whose election campaign was managed by Schroeder, a former chairman of the
California Republican Party.

I will also cc Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers...

Until cultural authorities like Mike Schroeder take RIGHT action, it will be
legal for MDs to commit the MD felonies I have exposed.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
todd@...

Assignment for Censor Bob...

Admit on your censored list your most recent cover-up lie...

"I have unsubscribed Todd Gastaldo from the Chirolist..."
--Bob Dubin, DC 2003

"I did not unsubscribe Gastaldo..."
--Bob Dubin, DC 2004

Censor Dubin, it is good that you were able to persuade your "close friend"
Attorney Schroeder not to also SLAPP former chirolistowner Frank Dziuba and
former chirolist adminstrator Paul Cronshaw, DC but...

But according to the California Anti-SLAPP Project, the Communications
Decency
Act-- "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be
treated
as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another
information
content provider." (47 U.S.C. 230) -- preempts all common law actions for
defamation. If it does, as most courts in the U.S. believe it does, then
plaintiffs cannot prevail on their defamations complaints and the suit must
be
dismissed as a SLAPP.

RELEVANT CASE LAW...

Discussed by the California Anti-SLAPP Project...

Barrett et al. v. Rosenthal

Court of Appeal, 1st District, 2004 (on appeal from Alameda Co. Superior
Court)
114 Cal.App.4th 1379, 9 Cal.Rptr.3d 142

Rosenthal, an active proponent of "alternative medicine," posted another
person's e-mail to two Internet newsgroups in which she was a frequent
participant. The e-mail was critical of plaintiffs, physicians who actively
combat the promotion and use of "alternative" or "nonstandard" health care
practices and products. Plaintiffs sued Rosenthal for defamation. The trial
court granted Rosenthal's anti-SLAPP motion to strike the complaint (see
superior court decision) and the appellate court affirms. At issue is
whether a
provision in the Communications Decency Act-- "No provider or user of an
interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of
any
information provided by another information content provider." (47 U.S.C.
230)
-- preempts all common law actions for defamation. If it does, as most
courts in
the U.S. believe it does, then plaintiffs cannot prevail on their
defamations
complaints and the suit must be dismissed as a SLAPP.

Note! Opinion superseded by California Supreme Court granting of petition
for
review (April 14, 2004).
http://www.casp.net/calcases.html

My thanks to the California Anti-SLAPP Project.

I SAY AGAIN Censor Bob...

I would get back on your censored list IN AN INSTANT were you to persuade
your
buddy Attorney Schroeder to either SEND BACK my $25,000 - OR USE IT -
finally -
to STOP the MD-obstetrician felonies that he was covering up as a PUBLIC
OFFICIAL - as attorney for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners as
he
"earned" hundreds of thousands of dollars in DC licensing fees helping 10
MD-obstetricians judicially rubberstamp his Rule 302.

I think PUBLIC OFFICIAL Schroeder's Rule 302 performance was intended to
help
MD-obstetricians perpetuate their obvious
mass-temporary-asphyxiation-of-babies
felony, discussed above...

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
todd@...

ABOVE IS EXCERPTED FROM: SLAPP: How MDs get away with grisly felonies:
Censor Bob Dubin, DC and
the Schroeder-SLAPP-censored chirolist
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2959

"HELL, EVEN GASTALDO STILL GETS IT. HI TODD"

"D" wrote to Censor Dubin:

You think Barrett still doesn't get funneled this listserv? Hell, even
Gastaldo still gets it. Hi Todd!...You've clearly undergone a lot of stress
lately so I should probably just let you off the hook on this. Everyone is
fully aware of what you've done to those listserve and I'm sure everyone
here is familiar with Pedicle so there is really little need for me to
interject...If you are backpeddling and admitting you stifled this place
with all your rules then just says so. If you're going to open it up to
anonymous posters then do so, open it. Let the nutters like TOE back in too.
Otherwise, don't put any of your double standards on me and apply rules to
me that you don't apply to others."

Yep - double standards. I was so meek. I still am really. I didn't know
the law. I caved-in to "First Amendment" "chiropractic" attorney Schroeder.
I am sorry I did that. Babies are still having their birth canals
senselessly closed and (therefore) their spines gruesomely manipulated -
sometimes fatally so.

I thank "D" for remembering me.

UNNECESSARY FORCEPS

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30% (with women
semisitting or dorsal)...

Obstetricians are pulling with hands, forceps and vacuums - sometimes
pulling so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die - some are paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched. (ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth
canal closed the "extra" up to 30%.)

UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS
UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES

As they senselessly close birth canals up to 30%...

Obstetricians are slicing vaginas and abdomens en masse
(episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing
everything possible to open birth canals - even as they close birth canals
up to 30%.

Obstetricians are LYING to cover-up.

See again: The Four OB Lies (they are whoppers) in: ACOG's 2005 edition: How
NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3606

NOTE: Compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals to open the "extra" up
to 30% will not prevent all forceps, c-sections and episiotomies - but
obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Chiropractors have no business remaining silent about this massive MD spinal
manipulation crime.

Censor Bob Dubin, DC fraudulently censored me and lied about his censorship.

Meanwhile the massive (sometimes fatal) MD spinal manipulation crime
continues - but Censor Bob is making good chili - and selling it on his
censored list...

See above.

This post will be archived in the Google usenet archive for global access.

Go to http://groups.google.com and search "DCs silent as MD baby spinal
manipulation crime continues"