PDA

View Full Version : sad, sad so sad

Patrick & Carolina
July 1st 05, 09:58 AM
Im so damn sad.......
Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a little
idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was JUST 8
weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a heartbeat.....
Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
nothing about it...... just sadness =(

They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for end
of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in myhead
that i feel kind of empty.

My best wishes for all of you............

Carolina

Mamma Mia
July 1st 05, 10:20 AM
"Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
.nl...
> Im so damn sad.......
> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a little
> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was JUST
> 8
> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a
> heartbeat.....
> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
> nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>
> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for
> end
> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in myhead
> that i feel kind of empty.
>
> My best wishes for all of you............
>

> Carolina

Carolina, so sorry for you and your husband, and your little one that didnt
make it. Hope the hospital isnt too awful for you.

best wishes

christine

Patrick & Carolina
July 1st 05, 10:31 AM
Thanks Christine............

Hopefully is gonna be better later on......
Have a good day

Carolina

"Mamma Mia" > schreef in bericht
u...

> "Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
> .nl...
>> Im so damn sad.......
>> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a
>> little
>> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was
>> JUST 8
>> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a
>> heartbeat.....
>> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
>> nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>>
>> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
>> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
>> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for
>> end
>> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in
>> myhead
>> that i feel kind of empty.
>>
>> My best wishes for all of you............
>>

>> Carolina
>>

> Carolina, so sorry for you and your husband, and your little one that
> didnt make it. Hope the hospital isnt too awful for you.
>
> best wishes
>
> christine

Mum of Two
July 1st 05, 12:05 PM
"Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
.nl...
> Im so damn sad.......
> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a little
> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was JUST
> 8
> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a
> heartbeat.....
> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
> nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>
> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for
> end
> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in myhead
> that i feel kind of empty.
>
> My best wishes for all of you............

((((Carolina)))))

I am so, so sorry for you and your DH and the loss of your baby, and
everything that might have been.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Patrick & Carolina
July 1st 05, 12:26 PM
Thank you Amy..........

You know what?, no that long ago , while reading one of ur messages i
went to ur site and read about Carlos..... i was very sorry for all what
happened and very touched...... i told my husband how difficlt it had to be
for u both and i said a pray for him and u guys...... Now Im in a moment
where all my life turns badly around this "event" and i feel so miserable
but well. life goes on.......... We have a beautiful kid of 2 years who is
here, next to me and needs me....... so........ I gotta try my best and go
on.

Next week we go for a last ultrasound and then we gonna hear when can i
go for the surgery....... if nothing happens before.

Regards and thank you once more.

Carolina

"Mum of Two" > schreef in bericht
> "Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
> .nl...
>> Im so damn sad.......
>> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a
>> little
>> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was
>> JUST 8
>> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a
>> heartbeat.....
>> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
>> nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>>
>> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
>> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
>> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for
>> end
>> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in
>> myhead
>> that i feel kind of empty.
>>
>> My best wishes for all of you............
>

> ((((Carolina)))))
>
> I am so, so sorry for you and your DH and the loss of your baby, and
> everything that might have been.
>
> --
> Amy
> Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,
> & Ana born screaming 30/06/04
> barton . souto @ clear . net . nz
> http://www.freewebs.com/carlos2002/
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ana%5Fj%5F2004/

July 1st 05, 12:31 PM
My heart goes out to you both.

Jeni

Mum of Two
July 1st 05, 02:21 PM
"Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
. nl...
> Thank you Amy..........
>

> You know what?, no that long ago , while reading one of ur messages i
> went to ur site and read about Carlos..... i was very sorry for all what
> happened and very touched...... i told my husband how difficlt it had to
> be for u both and i said a pray for him and u guys...... Now Im in a
> moment where all my life turns badly around this "event" and i feel so
> miserable but well. life goes on.......... We have a beautiful kid of 2
> years who is here, next to me and needs me....... so........ I gotta try
> my best and go on.

Life definitely takes unexpected turns. When I was a child, we had a book
called "What Good Luck, What Bad Luck" or something like that. It sounds
flippant, but it isn't meant to be. Anyway, right through the book it goes
along the lines of man falls out of aeroplane, what good luck - he has a
parachute, what bad luck - it doesn't open, what good luck - there's a
haystack to break his fall, what bad luck - it has a pitchfork in it....and
so on. I often feel my life is like that; you never know what is going to
come next, and it is so full of ups & downs.
It is incredibly hard to want to go on when something like the loss of a
baby has turned your world upside down, and nothing anyone can say will take
that pain away. You will go on of course, because you must - and I hope the
grief you are feeling now lessens in time.

> Next week we go for a last ultrasound and then we gonna hear when can i
> go for the surgery....... if nothing happens before.

I hope you don't need the surgery, and that you recover quickly from the
physical side of things at least.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,
& Ana born screaming 30/06/04
barton . souto @ clear . net . nz
http://www.freewebs.com/carlos2002/
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ana%5Fj%5F2004/

> "Mum of Two" > schreef in bericht
>> "Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
>> .nl...
>>> Im so damn sad.......
>>> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a
>>> little
>>> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was
>>> JUST 8
>>> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a
>>> heartbeat.....
>>> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel
>>> absolutely
>>> nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>>>
>>> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
>>> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital....
>>> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for
>>> end
>>> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in
>>> myhead
>>> that i feel kind of empty.
>>>
>>> My best wishes for all of you............
>>

>> ((((Carolina)))))
>>
>> I am so, so sorry for you and your DH and the loss of your baby, and
>> everything that might have been.
>>
>> --
>> Amy
>> Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,
>> & Ana born screaming 30/06/04
>> barton . souto @ clear . net . nz
>> http://www.freewebs.com/carlos2002/
>> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ana%5Fj%5F2004/

Cuddlefish
July 1st 05, 06:01 PM
"Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
.nl...
> Im so damn sad.......

That sure is sad. I am so sorry for your loss. :-(

--
Jacqueline
#1 Due late Jul/early Aug

Patrick & Carolina
July 1st 05, 06:04 PM
Thank you all once more I aprecciate each of ur words..........

Im trying my best......

Regards
Caroina

"Cuddlefish" > schreef in bericht
> "Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
> .nl...
>> Im so damn sad.......
>
> That sure is sad. I am so sorry for your loss. :-(
>
> --
> Jacqueline
> #1 Due late Jul/early Aug

April & Bump
July 1st 05, 06:35 PM
Hi Caroline

Im so sorry for you loss......I nearly went through this when I started
bleeding heavy and loosing clots and really thought I was miscarrying so I
know the hurt you are going through....I screamed and really cried my heart
out cause I thought my baby had gone to heaven. Yes there is a chance I lost
a twin but im not 100% on that. I really don't know what to say but I send
you a massive hug and hope you feel better soon.

April

CJRA
July 1st 05, 06:46 PM
Patrick & Carolina wrote:
> Im so damn sad.......
> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a little
> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was JUST 8
> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a heartbeat.....
> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
> nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>
> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for end
> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in myhead
> that i feel kind of empty.
>
> My best wishes for all of you............

Carolina,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. This is a difficult time, I'm just a
few weeks passed what you're experiencing now. Take time for you, be
patient with yourself and let yourself grieve and feel whatever it is
you're feeling. And come here for support, or turn to friend or family.
Don't be afraid to rely upon others right now.

My heart goes out to you. I feel like I joined a club I never wanted to
be a part of. But now that I am, I can understand what others have
suffered for so long.

Joybelle
July 1st 05, 08:50 PM
"Patrick & Carolina" > wrote in message
.nl...
> Im so damn sad.......
> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a
little
> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was JUST
8
> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a
heartbeat.....
> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
> nothing about it...... just sadness =(

I'm so sorry, Carolina.

> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or if i
> didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go hospital.... i
> called today cause thats what we prefer and they will TRY to make it for
end
> of next week.......... oh damn there are so many things going on in myhead
> that i feel kind of empty.

I hope all goes well. Take care of yourself and let others around you take
care of you.

Joy

Leslie
July 2nd 05, 05:03 AM
I'm so sorry. :-(

Leslie

Chookie
July 2nd 05, 08:14 AM
Very sorry to hear it -- you're in my prayers.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

Ilse Witch
July 5th 05, 09:55 PM
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:58:51 +0200, Patrick & Carolina wrote:

> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a little
> idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that baby was JUST 8
> weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that was not a heartbeat.....
> Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month ago and i dont feel absolutely
> nothing about it...... just sadness =(

I'm so sorry for your loss (((Carolina)))!! What you are feeling and
experiencing at the moment is perfectly normal. The loss of an unborn baby
has enormous impact on you. And until you actually miscarry (or have a
D&C) you are in a sort of emotional no man's land. You don't start the
grieving process, yet you conciously know that something is terribly
wrong. That is a tough place to be, so I hope for you that the hospital
finds you a spot real soon! Unfortunately, as long as you are not bleeding
heavily, there is no health hazard for you, and you will have to wait.

Even after the m/c is complete, you will need a lot of time to recover
emotionally. Weeks or even months are no exception. Take as much time as
you need. A lot is normal. You will feel enormous anger, sadness and
emptiness. Some days will feel like you're back to normal, but silly
little things can trigger huge emotional responses. Personally, I found
dealing with other pregnant women was the hardest thing, even moths after
the m/c.

If you want to, you can name your baby, you can even bury him or her if
you feel the need. If you go for a D&C, you can ask for another ultrasound
and take home a picture, or even ask to take home your baby for burial.
This might sound horrific to you now, or even completely nuts, but from
experience I know that such rituals can and will help you cope with the
loss. You can also ask the hospital to keep a u/s picture in your files,
so you can ask for it later if you want to.

Just do whatever feels right for you, that's usually the best. And don't
forget to cry whenever you feel the need.

--
--I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Crystal Dreamer
July 8th 05, 03:09 PM
Patrick & Carolina wrote:
> Im so damn sad.......
> Yesterday we went to the ultrasound very happy and with not even a
> little idea that something wasn't right..... suddenly we heard that
> baby was JUST 8 weeks and not the almost 13 that i tought and that
> was not a heartbeat..... Baby sleeps in mummy's tummy since a month
> ago and i dont feel absolutely nothing about it...... just sadness =(
>
> They told me to wait till it goes out by it self............ or
> if i didnt wanna go thrue the pain andbleeding, etc than to go
> hospital.... i called today cause thats what we prefer and they will
> TRY to make it for end of next week.......... oh damn there are so
> many things going on in myhead that i feel kind of empty.
>
> My best wishes for all of you............
>

> Carolina

I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

-Lisa
Baby Girl due September 2005
Mom to Aaron & Nicholas born 7/25/04
Mom to Mariam Averi, born sleeping 9/10/03
http://www.memoriesofmariam.com