PDA

View Full Version : Finally, pictures of William!

Jo
July 3rd 05, 03:53 AM
Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
past birth.

As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's
my favourite.

Enjoy!

Jo (RM)

Cuddlefish
July 3rd 05, 04:17 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
> for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
> past birth.
>
> As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
> at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
> favourite.
>
> Enjoy!

Where, where? :-)
--
Jacqueline
#1 Due late Jul/early Aug

Jo
July 3rd 05, 04:20 AM
Cuddlefish wrote:
> "Jo" > wrote in message
>
>>Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
>>for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
>>past birth.
>>
>>As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
>>at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
>>favourite.
>>
>>Enjoy!
>

> Where, where? :-)

Oh s#!t...
here's the link:

http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/

Still have placenta brain... sorry!

Jo (RM)

Jess
July 3rd 05, 04:31 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!

Precious snuzzlebug. *melt* Congrats. :D

Go sleep. :p

Jess

Meechelle
July 3rd 05, 04:39 AM
He is soo cute. Boy am I getting clucky, crossing my legs really tightly.
New rule, DH is not even allowed to breathe on me now!!!

Michelle
DD 24/10/00
DS 17/10/02

"Jo" > wrote in message
> Cuddlefish wrote:
> > "Jo" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
> >>for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
> >>past birth.
> >>
> >>As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
> >>at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's
my
> >>favourite.
> >>
> >>Enjoy!
> >

> > Where, where? :-)
>
> Oh s#!t...
> here's the link:
>
> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/
>
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!
>
> Jo (RM)

Tori M.
July 3rd 05, 05:03 AM
You dont look old enough to be having babies! You are so darned cute.. lol
So is your baby ;)

Tori

--
Xavier 10/04 "Oh whats this on the floor? A dime? Yummy!"
Bonnie 3/02 "Mommy Look at me! Look at ME!"
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Cuddlefish wrote:
>> "Jo" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
>>>for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
>>>past birth.
>>>
>>>As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
>>>at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
>>>favourite.
>>>
>>>Enjoy!
>>

>> Where, where? :-)
>
> Oh s#!t...
> here's the link:
>
> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/
>
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!
>
> Jo (RM)

Jo
July 3rd 05, 05:07 AM
Tori M. wrote:
> You dont look old enough to be having babies! You are so darned cute.. lol
> So is your baby ;)
>
> Tori

LOL!! Thankyou :) I *am* 26 you know... and a half!

Jo (RM)

Cuddlefish
July 3rd 05, 05:07 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Oh s#!t...
> here's the link:
>
> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/
>
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!

It was worth waiting - what a precious little guy! :-)

--
Jacqueline
#1 Due late Jul/early Aug

Jess
July 3rd 05, 05:10 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> LOL!! Thankyou :) I *am* 26 you know... and a half!

*LOL* You baby you. ;p

Jess

Tori M.
July 3rd 05, 05:17 AM
well see you are a whole 1/2 a year younger then me.. lol thats why;)

Tori

--
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Tori M. wrote:
>> You dont look old enough to be having babies! You are so darned cute..
>> lol So is your baby ;)
>>
>> Tori
>>

> LOL!! Thankyou :) I *am* 26 you know... and a half!
>
> Jo (RM)

DamnOkie
July 3rd 05, 05:20 AM
I looked at his pictures and he is adorable.
How dare they say the smiles are caused by gas! (grin)

Anyways, Is the rash on his face eczema or baby acne?
My two youngest have eczema.

DamnOkie

"Jo" > wrote in message
> Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
> for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
> past birth.
>
> As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
> at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
> favourite.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Jo (RM)

Rebecca Jo
July 3rd 05, 05:39 AM
"Jo" > wrote::

> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/
>
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!
>
> Jo (RM)

beautiful!

rj

Mamma Mia
July 3rd 05, 11:25 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
> for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
> past birth.
>
> As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
> at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
> favourite.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Jo (RM)

aw, sweet little guy. congrats

Jo
July 3rd 05, 02:04 PM
DamnOkie wrote:
> I looked at his pictures and he is adorable.
> How dare they say the smiles are caused by gas! (grin)

Thankyou :) I finally convinced my Mum that those smiles are real.

> Anyways, Is the rash on his face eczema or baby acne?
> My two youngest have eczema.

The rash LOOKs like eczema now, but it started out as neonatal acne.
It's just all dried out now, and hopefully it will go away. We have a
very strong history if eczema in our family, so I wouldn't be surprised
if he does get it, but I really don't think this is. He doesn't have it
anywhere else (like the typical elbow and knee joints, etc). He doesn't
seem bothered by it, either. It's improving each day now.

Jo (RM)

July 3rd 05, 02:48 PM
He is adorable!
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Kelly
July 3rd 05, 10:03 PM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
> for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
> past birth.
>
> As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
> at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
> favourite.

He is just lovely... What beautiful photos :)
--
Kelly
Mummy to Emily (12 Aug 01) and Isabella (5 Dec 02)

Leanne
July 3rd 05, 11:14 PM
> The rash LOOKs like eczema now, but it started out as neonatal acne.
> It's just all dried out now, and hopefully it will go away. We have a
> very strong history if eczema in our family, so I wouldn't be surprised
> if he does get it, but I really don't think this is. He doesn't have it
> anywhere else (like the typical elbow and knee joints, etc). He doesn't
> seem bothered by it, either. It's improving each day now.

Caden got the acne at the same age and it looked the same... William is
gorgeous!

Raebo
July 4th 05, 12:03 AM
What a doll, thanks for sharing!

Leslie
July 4th 05, 12:33 AM
What a sweet smile! And I love his first photo with you right after
the birth.

Leslie

A&G&K&H
July 4th 05, 01:00 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
> for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
> past birth.
>
> As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
> at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's
> my favourite.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Jo (RM)

What a cutie.
That sweet boy couldn't possibly have hurt your nipple!
What an angelic smile.
I love the birth pics too
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Bryna
July 4th 05, 04:49 AM
Aww, he's such a cutie. He really looks like a *boy*, too -- I bet no
one will mistake him for a girl. I love that picture of you and him
just after birth -- what a sweet image (and how do you look so amazing
right after going through labor?!)

Bryna

arachne
July 4th 05, 05:22 AM
"Jo" > wrote in message
> Cuddlefish wrote:
>> "Jo" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
>>>for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
>>>past birth.
>>>
>>>As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
>>>at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's my
>>>favourite.
>>>
>>>Enjoy!
>>

>> Where, where? :-)
>
> Oh s#!t...
> here's the link:
>
> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/
>
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!

absolutely gorgeous!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

*** a mathematician named saul, had a tetrahedronical ball, the cube of it's
weight, in ounces plus eight, is his phone number, give him a call! ***

Jo
July 4th 05, 01:53 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys :)

Jo (RM)

Carol Ann
July 6th 05, 03:58 AM
>>> Finally I have uploaded the many pictures of our lil guy onto a webpage
>>> for you all to see. There are one or two pics of labour and just 1 min
>>> past birth.
>>>
>>> As I said, there are MANY pictures, so if you don't look at all of them,
>>> at least check out "week 6" and the second photo in that folder. It's
>>> my
>>> favourite.
>>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>

>> Where, where? :-)
>
> Oh s#!t...
> here's the link:
>
> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/
>
> Still have placenta brain... sorry!
>
> Jo (RM)

I am completely baffled at your strength. How impressive. I just can't
imagine how you did it!!

You and your family are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

~Carol Ann

Jo
July 6th 05, 12:50 PM
Carol Ann wrote:

> I am completely baffled at your strength. How impressive. I just can't
> imagine how you did it!!
>
> You and your family are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ~Carol Ann

Believe me... the labour and birth is the easy bit! It's all harder
from there, I've found ;)

Jo (RM)

Leanne
July 7th 05, 12:52 AM
> heh. I'd go the exact opposite ;)

Me too.. lol except I didnt find labour and birth that bad... I had a great
midwife :)

Leanne
July 7th 05, 01:27 AM
> > I didnt find labour and birth that bad... I had a great midwife :)
>
> and I had a melon-head ( DS ;)

lol! how big was his head?

Leanne
July 7th 05, 02:47 AM
> heh. I can't remember - I don't think it was overly enormous though, just
> seemd that way ;)
> Also, I remember them saying that his head wasn't fully-collapsible ( bad
> wording ), but you know - his noggin plates were starting to set ( hope
that
> makes sense ), so he came out with a fully-formed head, rather than
looking
> all squooshy like a newborn.
>
> Thank God for epidurals is all I can say ;)

lol! my epi got turned off when it was time to push!! i got ripped off! lol

Chookie
July 7th 05, 10:15 AM
In article >,
"Leanne" > wrote:

> > Thank God for epidurals is all I can say ;)
>
> lol! my epi got turned off when it was time to push!! i got ripped off! lol

So did mine, and it was fantastic!! No pain, just work; no ring of fire
either. Some of my friends have told me that the mw was telling them to push
but as they were all numb, they didn't know what they were doing. Much better
with some feeling there.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

Leanne
July 7th 05, 01:09 PM
> So did mine, and it was fantastic!! No pain, just work; no ring of fire
> either. Some of my friends have told me that the mw was telling them to
push
> but as they were all numb, they didn't know what they were doing. Much
better
> with some feeling there.

The pain definately wasn't as bad as the contractions before hand, but I did
get the 'ring of fire' and I didnt tear.. so I'm not sure what it was from..

PattyMomVA
July 8th 05, 09:30 PM
"Jo" > wrote and I snipped:

> http://mwatson.customer.netspace.net.au/will/