PDA

View Full Version : diaper weird site

Dagny
July 6th 05, 01:07 AM
I was reading another board (MDC), and there is stuff there about people's
online pics of their babies in diapers being copied and posted onto diaper
fetish boards.

FYI. Some moms were really upset because they are fetish boards, I think.
I didn't bother to figure out how to look on the site they were talking
about to see if there were pictures of my kids, b/c I couldn't see how it
would harm them, although it's totally uncool and they should be shut down
for breaking the law.

-- Dagny

Mum of Two
July 6th 05, 02:46 AM
"Dagny" > wrote in message
>I was reading another board (MDC), and there is stuff there about people's
>online pics of their babies in diapers being copied and posted onto diaper
>fetish boards.
>
> FYI. Some moms were really upset because they are fetish boards, I think.
> I didn't bother to figure out how to look on the site they were talking
> about to see if there were pictures of my kids, b/c I couldn't see how it
> would harm them, although it's totally uncool and they should be shut down
> for breaking the law.

I guess there's as many fetishes as there are people. Bizarre...are they
into adult nappies too? It would be laughable, except they're using other
people's photos.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,