PDA

View Full Version : *****POUT*****

Amy
July 8th 05, 04:03 PM
I just found out that my doctor is going to be gone for the entire
first week of August. I'm due the 17th.

How dare he have a life?!?!? *pout*

I'll bet you a dollar I have the baby that week. Just my luck... And
I'll bet that the substitute-doctor has big ham hands. :(

Amy

Emily
July 8th 05, 05:35 PM
Amy wrote:
> I just found out that my doctor is going to be gone for the entire
> first week of August. I'm due the 17th.
>
> How dare he have a life?!?!? *pout*
>
> I'll bet you a dollar I have the baby that week. Just my luck... And
> I'll bet that the substitute-doctor has big ham hands. :(

Nah, chances are you'll go to 41 weeks, if you don't let
anyone push you into an induction. Here's a win-win way to
think of it: either you go around 38 weeks, saving yourself the
last 2-4 really uncomfortable, drag-on-forever weeks of pg, or
you get your regular doctor.

Emily

Amy
July 8th 05, 05:42 PM
Emily wrote:
> Amy wrote:
> > I just found out that my doctor is going to be gone for the entire
> > first week of August. I'm due the 17th.
> >
> > How dare he have a life?!?!? *pout*
> >
> > I'll bet you a dollar I have the baby that week. Just my luck... And
> > I'll bet that the substitute-doctor has big ham hands. :(
>
> Nah, chances are you'll go to 41 weeks, if you don't let
> anyone push you into an induction. Here's a win-win way to
> think of it: either you go around 38 weeks, saving yourself the
> last 2-4 really uncomfortable, drag-on-forever weeks of pg, or
> you get your regular doctor.

To be honest, there's nothing I would like more than to get out of
being pregnant in August in the midwest - where it gets to be about 95
with 110% humidity regularly... So, yeah, I can see the win-win of it
all... But it still makes me pout.

We even asked him back in the beginning if he was planning on going
anywhere, and he said no. Rotten doctor! Doesn't he know that it's
all about ME?

Amy ;)

Jamie Clark
July 9th 05, 12:31 AM
Nah, statistically speaking you'll have the baby sometime the week of the
24th. Don't worry, let the guy have a vacation before your delivery! : )
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Amy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just found out that my doctor is going to be gone for the entire
> first week of August. I'm due the 17th.
>
> How dare he have a life?!?!? *pout*
>
> I'll bet you a dollar I have the baby that week. Just my luck... And
> I'll bet that the substitute-doctor has big ham hands. :(
>
> Amy

July 9th 05, 12:40 AM
Amy wrote:

> We even asked him back in the beginning if he was planning on going
> anywhere, and he said no. Rotten doctor! Doesn't he know that it's
> all about ME?

Maybe that's why he left. Your husband, if he is wise, might soon
follow suit.

> Amy ;)

Regards...

Amy
July 9th 05, 01:11 AM
wrote:
> Amy wrote:
> >
> > We even asked him back in the beginning if he was planning on going
> > anywhere, and he said no. Rotten doctor! Doesn't he know that it's
> > all about ME?
>
> Maybe that's why he left. Your husband, if he is wise, might soon
> follow suit.

My husband thinks you're as ridiculous as I think you are.

I just worry about your poor wife... Hey, listen! They're playing
your song:

Mail Order Annie
by Harry Chapin

At first I did not think it could be you.
But you're the only one that got off the train.
So you must be my wife Miss Annie Halsey
Yes, I guess I am your husband, Hello I'm Harry Crane.

Mail Order Annie, never mind your crying.
Your tears are sweet rain in my empty life.
Mail Order Annie, can't you see I'm trying
To tell you that I'm glad you're here,
You are the woman who's come to be my wife.

You know you're not as pretty as I dreamed you'd be,
But then I'm not no handsome fancy Dan.
And out here looks are really not important.
It's what's inside a woman when she's up against the land.

Mail Order Annie, never mind your crying.
Your tears are sweet rain in my empty life.
Mail Order Annie, can't you see I'm trying
To tell you that I'm glad you're here,
You are the woman who's come to be my wife.

You know it's not no easy life you're entering.
The winter wind comes whistling through the cracks there in the sod.
You know you'll never have too many neighbors.
There's you Girl, and there's me, and there's God.

You know I'm just a dirty man from the North Dakota plains.
You're one girl from the city who's been thrown out on her own.
I'm standing here not sure of what to say to you
'Cepting Mail Order Annie, lets you and me go home.

Mail Order Annie, never mind your crying.
Your tears are sweet rain in my empty life.
Mail Order Annie, can't you see I'm trying
To tell you that I'm glad you're here,
You are the woman who's come to be my wife.

(Harry Chapin's too good for you, honestly, but how many songs about
mail order brides are there, really?)

Maybe that's what your nick stands for... Annie, God SO Forsake...
Annie Got So F.... Hahhaa...

Love and kisses,
Amy

Mum of Two
July 9th 05, 10:16 AM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> Nah, statistically speaking you'll have the baby sometime the week of the
> 24th. Don't worry, let the guy have a vacation before your delivery! : )

Yep, I think I'd take the well-rested doctor anyday, over the one scheduling
your c-section or induction so he can make his flight on time. ;-)

> "Amy" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>I just found out that my doctor is going to be gone for the entire
>> first week of August. I'm due the 17th.
>>
>> How dare he have a life?!?!? *pout*
>>
>> I'll bet you a dollar I have the baby that week. Just my luck... And
>> I'll bet that the substitute-doctor has big ham hands. :(
>>
>> Amy

Amy
July 9th 05, 04:06 PM
Mum of Two wrote:
> "Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> > Nah, statistically speaking you'll have the baby sometime the week of the
> > 24th. Don't worry, let the guy have a vacation before your delivery! : )
>
> Yep, I think I'd take the well-rested doctor anyday, over the one scheduling
> your c-section or induction so he can make his flight on time. ;-)

Heh - he knows I wouldn't consent to that. But you're right, avoiding
the argument to begin with is nice. :)

Amy

July 10th 05, 01:02 PM
Amy wrote:
> wrote:
> > Amy wrote:
> > >
> > > We even asked him back in the beginning if he was planning on going
> > > anywhere, and he said no. Rotten doctor! Doesn't he know that it's
> > > all about ME?
> >
> > Maybe that's why he left. Your husband, if he is wise, might soon
> > follow suit.
>
> My husband thinks you're as ridiculous as I think you are.

He's the one that has to put up with you. I'm actually suprised you
take his opinion into consideration. Maybe it's because it matches your
own?

> I just worry about your poor wife... Hey, listen! They're playing
> your song:
>
> Mail Order Annie
> by Harry Chapin

<SNIP>

How old are you? 6?

> (Harry Chapin's too good for you, honestly, but how many songs about
> mail order brides are there, really?)

I personally didn't have the balls to get married to someone who might
posion me after getting her greencard in order to marry and bring her
boyfriend from Russia to the US. But then again, given a choice between
selfish, self-centered, my-body-my-right bitches (such as yourself) and
the risk of death, I can understand why some men might opt for the
posion.

> Maybe that's what your nick stands for... Annie, God SO Forsake...
> Annie Got So F.... Hahhaa...

Ok, I gave you too much credit. I'm guessing around 3, that's when the
passive aggression starts.

> Love and kisses,
> Amy

Regards...

Amy
July 10th 05, 02:02 PM
wrote:
> Amy wrote:
> > wrote:

> > > Maybe that's why he left. Your husband, if he is wise, might soon
> > > follow suit.
> >
> > My husband thinks you're as ridiculous as I think you are.
>
> He's the one that has to put up with you. I'm actually suprised you
> take his opinion into consideration. Maybe it's because it matches your
> own?

You have no idea how a true partnership between two adults works. I
don't have the time or the inclination to educate you.

> > I just worry about your poor wife... Hey, listen! They're playing
> > your song:
> >
> > Mail Order Annie
> > by Harry Chapin
> >
> <SNIP>
>
> How old are you? 6?

I thought it was highly appropriate, given the circumstances.

> > (Harry Chapin's too good for you, honestly, but how many songs about
> > mail order brides are there, really?)
>
> I personally didn't have the balls to get married to someone who might
> posion me after getting her greencard in order to marry and bring her
> boyfriend from Russia to the US.

I can think of few things that would be better for society...

> But then again, given a choice between
> selfish, self-centered, my-body-my-right bitches (such as yourself) and
> the risk of death, I can understand why some men might opt for the
> posion.

Because you are too insecure deal with a real woman who has a sense of
her own worth outside of the worth you deign to give her...

> > Maybe that's what your nick stands for... Annie, God SO Forsake...
> > Annie Got So F.... Hahhaa...
>
> Ok, I gave you too much credit. I'm guessing around 3, that's when the
> passive aggression starts.

There's nothing passive about it, dick.

L & k,
Amy

July 11th 05, 11:31 PM
Amy wrote:

> You have no idea how a true partnership between two adults works. I
> don't have the time or the inclination to educate you.

Oh God, the irony. Don't make me copy and paste your old posts because
I don't have the time or the inclination to educate you..

> > But then again, given a choice between
> > selfish, self-centered, my-body-my-right bitches (such as yourself) and
> > the risk of death, I can understand why some men might opt for the
> > posion.
>
> Because you are too insecure deal with a real woman who has a sense of
> her own worth outside of the worth you deign to give her...

Her worth is the same as mine and is measured by the success of the
offspring we produce. Once you get that into your little head, your
marriage will improve.

Who the hell am I kidding? Go and fight your husband for oppressing you
because after all, it's your body and your choice and he doesn't have a
vagina and you are woman and the door is that way. You go girl! I hope
you enjoy your path to divorce.

> > Ok, I gave you too much credit. I'm guessing around 3, that's when the
> > passive aggression starts.
>
> There's nothing passive about it, dick.

I'm not feeling the love, try harder or don't even bother.

> L & k,
> Amy

Regards...

Lucy Sheppard
July 12th 05, 06:57 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Amy wrote:
>> wrote:

>> > Maybe that's why he left. Your husband, if he is wise, might soon
>> > follow suit.
>>
>> My husband thinks you're as ridiculous as I think you are.
>
> He's the one that has to put up with you. I'm actually suprised you
> take his opinion into consideration. Maybe it's because it matches your
> own?
>
>> I just worry about your poor wife... Hey, listen! They're playing
>> your song:
>>
>> Mail Order Annie
>> by Harry Chapin
>>
> <SNIP>
>
> How old are you? 6?
>
>> (Harry Chapin's too good for you, honestly, but how many songs about
>> mail order brides are there, really?)
>
> I personally didn't have the balls to get married to someone who might
> posion me after getting her greencard in order to marry and bring her
> boyfriend from Russia to the US. But then again, given a choice between
> selfish, self-centered, my-body-my-right bitches (such as yourself) and
> the risk of death, I can understand why some men might opt for the
> posion.
>
>> Maybe that's what your nick stands for... Annie, God SO Forsake...
>> Annie Got So F.... Hahhaa...
>
> Ok, I gave you too much credit. I'm guessing around 3, that's when the
> passive aggression starts.
>
>> Love and kisses,
>> Amy
>
> Regards...

HI, who the hell is the jerk writing in these messages?
Just because a man feels threatened by women who know how to make up their
own minds doesn't mean he can make ridiculous, slanderous and childish
accusations.
As this is about misc.kids.pregnancy are we to assume that you are in fact a
child. If not a child then possibly lacking the necessary....hmmm...area to
be called a man?

Amy, stick with your guns, I let my docs push me around with my oldest and
it led to an emergency c-section and my son was in ICU for a month because
his lung collapsed.

Wishing you the best of luck

Lucy

July 12th 05, 11:43 PM
Lucy Sheppard wrote:

> HI, who the hell is the jerk writing in these messages?

Who wants to know?

> Just because a man feels threatened by women who know how to make up their
> own minds doesn't mean he can make ridiculous, slanderous and childish
> accusations.

My statements have nothing to do with insecurity. Also what
"ridiculous, slanderous and childish accusations" did I make? Or are
you just a troll?

> As this is about misc.kids.pregnancy are we to assume that you are in fact a
> child. If not a child then possibly lacking the necessary....hmmm...area to
> be called a man?

Are you a single mom or a child?

> Amy, stick with your guns, I let my docs push me around with my oldest and
> it led to an emergency c-section and my son was in ICU for a month because
> his lung collapsed.

What are you complaining about? Your doctor was there. Also, if you
gave birth at home, do you think you or the child would have survived?

> Lucy

Regards...

Mum of Two
July 13th 05, 03:22 AM
"Lucy Sheppard" > wrote in message

> HI, who the hell is the jerk writing in these messages?
> Just because a man feels threatened by women who know how to make up their
> own minds doesn't mean he can make ridiculous, slanderous and childish
> accusations.

The jerk is a troll, and I suspect most of us don't even see his messages
until they get reposted by someone else. If you want to respond to him, I
suggest you snip his drivel as I have just done. He fits into the 'annoying
and unpleasant but generally harmless and non-persuasive' troll sub-species,
so ignoring him is probably the best policy :-) Kill-files were designed for
people like agsf.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,