PDA

View Full Version : Strange I know

April & Baby
July 9th 05, 01:07 AM
OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2 full
term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick in my
previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel them as
I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to feel
movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what to
expect.

oregonchick
July 9th 05, 01:58 AM
"April & Baby" > wrote in message
> OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
> which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2
> full term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick
> in my previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel
> them as I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to
> feel movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what
> to expect.

I'm 16 weeks now and am starting to feel vague movement. Some
sliding/rolling sensations, and once in awhile a kick.

April & Baby
July 9th 05, 02:01 AM
"oregonchick" > wrote in message

> "April & Baby" > wrote in message
>> OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
>> which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2
>> full term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick
>> in my previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel
>> them as I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to
>> feel movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what
>> to expect.
>
> I'm 16 weeks now and am starting to feel vague movement. Some
> sliding/rolling sensations, and once in awhile a kick.
>So another 6 weeks ish then

Marie
July 9th 05, 02:45 AM
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:07:37 +0000 (UTC), "April & Baby"
> wrote:
>OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
>which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2 full
>term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick in my
>previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel them as
>I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to feel
>movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what to
>expect.

With each pregnancy I felt movements earlier. By the third pregnancy,
I felt it around 11 weeks. It's definately not too early for you to
feel movement! When I had felt mine so early, I searched on google and
did find several other moms feel babies this early and even some were
earlier.
Also dh was able to feel the baby moving on the outside much earlier
than with #2.
Marie

April & Baby
July 9th 05, 03:15 AM
OK.....Its really hard because I get alot of trapped wind in my belly which
I have kinda suffered from since my C section in 99 but I have felt a
flutter type feeling but this could just be wind so im not gonna get my
hopes up.
"Marie" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:07:37 +0000 (UTC), "April & Baby"
> > wrote:
>>OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
>>which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2
>>full
>>term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick in my
>>previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel them
>>as
>>I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to feel
>>movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what to
>>expect.
>
> With each pregnancy I felt movements earlier. By the third pregnancy,
> I felt it around 11 weeks. It's definately not too early for you to
> feel movement! When I had felt mine so early, I searched on google and
> did find several other moms feel babies this early and even some were
> earlier.
> Also dh was able to feel the baby moving on the outside much earlier
> than with #2.
> Marie

Marie
July 9th 05, 03:56 AM
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 02:15:56 +0000 (UTC), "April & Baby"
> wrote:
>OK.....Its really hard because I get alot of trapped wind in my belly which
>I have kinda suffered from since my C section in 99 but I have felt a
>flutter type feeling but this could just be wind so im not gonna get my
>hopes up.

Well I know lots of people think it could be wind, but here is how I
knew. Gas does not startle me, but with all the babies, those first
couple of movements did startle me and I just about jumped everytime.
With #3 I was sitting at the computer, leaned back all relaxed, and
when I felt it I did jump because it startled me. (I was in bed when I
felt the first two babies for the first time)
Marie

Sarah
July 9th 05, 09:23 AM
This is my second pregnancy and I felt definite movement at 15 weeks. It
felt awesome to feel so much movement so early. Last pregnancy I had an
anterior placenta and didn't feel much throughout, but this time round I'm
presuming I must have a posterior placenta as I never felt this type of
movement (having scan around 20 weeks) - I barely can believe it myself, but
I'm definitely feeling rolling sensations and little kicks!

"April & Baby" > wrote in message
> OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
> which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2
> full term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick
> in my previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel
> them as I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to
> feel movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what
> to expect.

April & Baby
July 9th 05, 07:40 PM
I think the woman that scaned me the first time put a lot of questions in my
mind because she told me I wouldnt feel baby kick until well into pregnancy
about 18 weeks or later but im sure I felt it before then with the other
two. She also told me my hubby wouldnt be able to feel baby kick until right
at the end of pregnany.
"Sarah" > wrote in message
> This is my second pregnancy and I felt definite movement at 15 weeks. It
> felt awesome to feel so much movement so early. Last pregnancy I had an
> anterior placenta and didn't feel much throughout, but this time round I'm
> presuming I must have a posterior placenta as I never felt this type of
> movement (having scan around 20 weeks) - I barely can believe it myself,
> but I'm definitely feeling rolling sensations and little kicks!
>
> "April & Baby" > wrote in message
>> OK I have been through 2 full term pregnanices and 1 incomplete pregnancy
>> which ended at 12 weeks but OK I should know what to expect with the 2
>> full term ones but I cant not remember when I first felt the babies kick
>> in my previous pregnancs. I know that its too early at the moment to feel
>> them as I am only just 3 months pregnant now but when should I expect to
>> feel movement? I think everything else I can kinda remember and know what
>> to expect.

Marie
July 9th 05, 11:36 PM
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:40:17 +0000 (UTC), "April & Baby"
> wrote:
>I think the woman that scaned me the first time put a lot of questions in my
>mind because she told me I wouldnt feel baby kick until well into pregnancy
>about 18 weeks or later but im sure I felt it before then with the other
>two. She also told me my hubby wouldnt be able to feel baby kick until right
>at the end of pregnany.

She seemed to have generalized things too much. Pregnancies vary so
much it is impossible to say "this is when x will happen".
By my third pregnancy, dh and my mom could feel the baby moving from
the outside at 4 months. Heck, even with my first two pregnancies, the
baby could be felt from the outside at 6 months!
Marie