PDA

View Full Version : 38w update

xkatx
July 13th 05, 02:38 PM
Had appointment yesterdy...
BP: 122/70, I think it was...
Baby's heart was 150bpm...
Weight went up 1 and is now at 178. First time I've gained anything in a
few months! That's probably a good thing... Weight gain isn't an issue
since I've gained normally, I'm told.

I also asked about this pain I've been having. Baby's dropped a LOT and is
right down there, and because I had a C-Section with my first and second was
VBAC, I was told that the pain is being caused due to the section and having
a scarred uterus from surgery. I definitely do not remember this pain with
my second, who was the VBAC, and I was assured it's not abnormal for the
pain I described, and I asked her how to make the pain stop. She simply
replied I needed to give birth. Ugh. I should just cut it out myself right
now to stop the pain... LOL
But, I was assured everything was good and there's nothing to worry about...
Now sitting at 2cm, and I assume I'll stay that way for a while :(