PDA

View Full Version : Dreamt an easy birth

Emily
July 13th 05, 04:55 PM
This morning I dreamt a really easy birth for
this baby. I was apparently at a hospital or
birthing center (since I was able to summon a
dr afterwards), but not in labor, just waking
up on my own in a bed, noticing that the baby
seemed ready, and then pushing him out with two
pushes! The placenta wouldn't come on its own.
The baby was *big*, and handsome, and fine :-)
No vernix, lots of hair. Looked a lot like DS,
though more like DS does now and not much like
a newborn...

The date in my dream was 8/13 or 8/14, and the
time was 7:47 am. (I remember looking at the
clock since no one else was there, thinking,
I have to record this piece of info!)

Emily
--
DS 5/02
EDD Labor Day 9/5/05

Jamie Clark
July 13th 05, 05:11 PM
Cool! It will be interesting so see when you really deliver!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Emily" > wrote in message
> This morning I dreamt a really easy birth for
> this baby. I was apparently at a hospital or
> birthing center (since I was able to summon a
> dr afterwards), but not in labor, just waking
> up on my own in a bed, noticing that the baby
> seemed ready, and then pushing him out with two
> pushes! The placenta wouldn't come on its own.
> The baby was *big*, and handsome, and fine :-)
> No vernix, lots of hair. Looked a lot like DS,
> though more like DS does now and not much like
> a newborn...
>
> The date in my dream was 8/13 or 8/14, and the
> time was 7:47 am. (I remember looking at the
> clock since no one else was there, thinking,
> I have to record this piece of info!)
>
> Emily
> --
> DS 5/02
> EDD Labor Day 9/5/05

Emily
July 13th 05, 05:17 PM
Jamie Clark wrote:
> Cool! It will be interesting so see when you really deliver!

Yeah -- while I guess part of me would rather have a birth
as easy as what I dreamt, given that that's not possible,
it'd be fun to be right about the timing. Clever of me to
leave the date a little open, eh? ;-) Though the time was
mighty specific...

8/13 or 14 would be pretty convenient. 2+ weeks before the
wedding I supposed to be in, yet still full term. Probably
not so early as to interfere with my neatly arranged maternity
leave plans.

Emily