PDA

View Full Version : symptoms

Cheryl
July 13th 05, 07:37 PM
Hi,
My period is due in the next few days but i am having some
symptoms that seem similar to some pregnancy symptoms
that i have heard about.
I have had terrible headaches the past couple of days,
slightly sore boobs (especially the right) constantly
tired (fell asleep at 5.30 tonight!)and an odd kinda
grumbly achey belly.
These are kinda similar to my period symptoms but my
stomach ache feels different, more constant and
grumbly rather than full on cramps.

I was wondering what other peoples syptoms were and if
mine tallyed up.
What do u think?

Thanks

Cuddlefish
July 13th 05, 07:43 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
o.uk...
> I was wondering what other peoples syptoms were and if
> mine tallyed up.
> What do u think?

If it is possible you could be pregnant [you had sex on or around the day
you ovulated] then wait until your period is due, and if your period doesn't
arrive take a pregnancy test.

Symptoms of pregnancy vary so widely [just as symptoms of periods/PMS etc.]
amongst women so that it is not really a reliable indicator of pregnancy to
compare.
--
Jacqueline
#1 Due late Jul/early Aug

Nikki
July 13th 05, 10:48 PM
Cheryl wrote:

> I was wondering what other peoples syptoms were and if
> mine tallyed up.
> What do u think?

My initial symptoms were very sore breasts, nausea during odd times (like on
a boat) and off and on during the day. Very tired. I did not get symptoms
until a few weeks after a missed period.

I did have those symptoms one other time and I was not pg.

--
Nikki

oregonchick
July 13th 05, 11:38 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
o.uk...
> Hi,
> My period is due in the next few days but i am having some
> symptoms that seem similar to some pregnancy symptoms
> that i have heard about.
> I have had terrible headaches the past couple of days,
> slightly sore boobs (especially the right) constantly
> tired (fell asleep at 5.30 tonight!)and an odd kinda
> grumbly achey belly.
> These are kinda similar to my period symptoms but my
> stomach ache feels different, more constant and
> grumbly rather than full on cramps.
>
> I was wondering what other peoples syptoms were and if
> mine tallyed up.
> What do u think?

I took a home pregnancy test 4 days before my period was due and it came
back positive. You could buy an early test and see what it says. I have
sore boobs and feel crampy and bloated before every period, so when I got
pregnant, my symptoms were no different. The only reason I had to suspect I
was pregnant, was that we had been trying, and I actually had implantation
bleeding right exactly when I would have expected it.

July 26th 05, 01:54 AM
Cheryl > writes:
: Hi,
: My period is due in the next few days but i am having some
: symptoms that seem similar to some pregnancy symptoms
: that i have heard about.
: I have had terrible headaches the past couple of days,
: slightly sore boobs (especially the right) constantly
: tired (fell asleep at 5.30 tonight!)and an odd kinda
: grumbly achey belly.
: These are kinda similar to my period symptoms but my
: stomach ache feels different, more constant and
: grumbly rather than full on cramps.

: I was wondering what other peoples syptoms were and if
: mine tallyed up.
: What do u think?

: Thanks

I'll give you two points for the sore boobs and tiredness.
Now what about having to pee frequentl?

Larry