PDA

View Full Version : Morgan's 15 month check up!

Carol Ann
July 14th 05, 07:32 PM
I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!

But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
progress!!

She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
percentile for height and 60th for weight.

She has her last 3 shots for a loooooooooooooong time and for THAT I'm
grateful!!

I'm still breastfeeding. The doctor recommended I give her a liquid vitamin
(whose 3 syllable name I cannot recall). I'll start her on it soon.

It seems she doesn't want to eat as much food now, but calls for 'milk' all
the time. I could use a few pointers on how to curb her enthusiasm for it.
She does a sort of jig everytime I begin to open my bra!! It's adorable.

I have to work on brushing her teeth 2 times daily. She lost her enthusiasm
for it a while ago. She has so many teeth now!

She just completed a two week swimming class at the YMCA. She did fine for
20 mins but then wanted 'milk'. So, we played around for 25 or so mins each
session.

Next week she will begin Kindermusik. I'm hoping for a longer attention
span!

How are your babies?????????????

~Carol Ann
http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=morgankelley&P=3111&AID=2154771&CID=0&T=1
Pictures of Morgan!

Kelly
July 14th 05, 11:28 PM
Carol Ann-
It seems like just yesterday she was 6 months old! Morgan is darling in
those pictures. And great job with the breastfeeding-you go girl(s)!

Kelly
Mom to jake, nathan, chloe, baby beck 2/15/05

"Carol Ann" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
>I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
>haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!
>
> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
> progress!!
>
> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
> percentile for height and 60th for weight.
>
> She has her last 3 shots for a loooooooooooooong time and for THAT I'm
> grateful!!
>
> I'm still breastfeeding. The doctor recommended I give her a liquid
> vitamin (whose 3 syllable name I cannot recall). I'll start her on it
> soon.
>
> It seems she doesn't want to eat as much food now, but calls for 'milk'
> all the time. I could use a few pointers on how to curb her enthusiasm
> for it. She does a sort of jig everytime I begin to open my bra!! It's
> adorable.
>
> I have to work on brushing her teeth 2 times daily. She lost her
> enthusiasm for it a while ago. She has so many teeth now!
>
> She just completed a two week swimming class at the YMCA. She did fine
> for 20 mins but then wanted 'milk'. So, we played around for 25 or so
> mins each session.
>
> Next week she will begin Kindermusik. I'm hoping for a longer attention
> span!
>
> How are your babies?????????????
>
> ~Carol Ann
> http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=morgankelley&P=3111&AID=2154771&CID=0&T=1
> Pictures of Morgan!

Jess
July 15th 05, 05:57 AM
"Carol Ann" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
>I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
>haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!

I'll keep you company. I regained it *all* while I was on the Depo.

> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
> progress!!
>
> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
> percentile for height and 60th for weight.

Excellent. :D

> How are your babies?????????????

Teething. This is the first night all week that she's actually not kept us
up until after midnight. :(

Jess

Tori M
July 15th 05, 06:45 AM
Carol~

I am sorry you are not doing well with weight loss :(. I am down 34 lbs but
I am finaly working my bum off ;).

Xavier is doing well.. he is cruising and trying to climb onto things... In
the morning when Jeff wants me up he leaves the door open to the bed room
and Xavier crawls in the room and laughs as he stands up at the foot of the
bed and grabs my toes.. He laughs when he sees us after he wakes up.. Even
when Jeff wakes up at night.. lol Anyway I felt like a bad mom this month
because I told tons of people he was 9 1/2 months and he is only 8 1/2
months.. the part that made me feel bad was I forgot all about his 9 month
check up.. when I redid the math i relaxed ;)

Tori

--
Xavier- 10/27/05 "Oooohh whats that on the floor? a dime? Yummy!"
Bonnie- 03/20/02 "Mommy look a cloud worm is eating the care bears"
"Carol Ann" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
> haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!
>
> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
> progress!!
>
> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
> percentile for height and 60th for weight.
>
> She has her last 3 shots for a loooooooooooooong time and for THAT I'm
> grateful!!
>
> I'm still breastfeeding. The doctor recommended I give her a liquid
vitamin
> (whose 3 syllable name I cannot recall). I'll start her on it soon.
>
> It seems she doesn't want to eat as much food now, but calls for 'milk'
all
> the time. I could use a few pointers on how to curb her enthusiasm for
it.
> She does a sort of jig everytime I begin to open my bra!! It's adorable.
>
> I have to work on brushing her teeth 2 times daily. She lost her
enthusiasm
> for it a while ago. She has so many teeth now!
>
> She just completed a two week swimming class at the YMCA. She did fine
for
> 20 mins but then wanted 'milk'. So, we played around for 25 or so mins
each
> session.
>
> Next week she will begin Kindermusik. I'm hoping for a longer attention
> span!
>
> How are your babies?????????????
>
> ~Carol Ann
> http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=morgankelley&P=3111&AID=2154771&CID=0&T=1
> Pictures of Morgan!

Jamie Clark
July 15th 05, 04:29 PM
"Tori M" > wrote in message
> Carol~
>
> I am sorry you are not doing well with weight loss :(. I am down 34 lbs
> but
> I am finaly working my bum off ;).
>
> Xavier is doing well.. he is cruising and trying to climb onto things...
> In
> the morning when Jeff wants me up he leaves the door open to the bed room
> and Xavier crawls in the room and laughs as he stands up at the foot of
> the
> bed and grabs my toes.. He laughs when he sees us after he wakes up..
> Even
> when Jeff wakes up at night.. lol Anyway I felt like a bad mom this month
> because I told tons of people he was 9 1/2 months and he is only 8 1/2
> months.. the part that made me feel bad was I forgot all about his 9 month
> check up.. when I redid the math i relaxed ;)

Don't feel bad, Tori! When I took Addie to her 6-month checkup, they wanted
to schedule her next appointment, but I didn't have my calendar with me, so
I told them I'd call them when I got home to schedule it. Of course I
totally forgot. 3 months later, I'm sitting around thinking that I can't
find her appointment card, but I'm sure she has a 9-month appointment coming
up...I keep waiting for the doctors office to call to confirm it the day
before, and they keep not calling, so I finally get on the phone and call
them to see when it is...and it's not on the books, because I never
scheduled it. SOOOOO, the only opening they had was a few weeks away, when
she'll be 9m3w. Oooooops!

--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Auntie Bubbles
July 15th 05, 05:38 PM
"Carol Ann" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
>I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
>haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!

I've lost and gained 10-15 lbs since the initial delivery loss, we're in the
same boat! I've been L.C.ing again for about 2 1/2 months, only lost 8 lbs,
but it's better than gaining!!

> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
> progress!!
>
> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
> percentile for height and 60th for weight.

At least she'll be shorter than her future husband...by that I mean my son
Mike ; )

> She has her last 3 shots for a loooooooooooooong time and for THAT I'm
> grateful!!

We go to that checkup next week : (

> I'm still breastfeeding. The doctor recommended I give her a liquid
> vitamin (whose 3 syllable name I cannot recall). I'll start her on it
> soon.

Still BFing here too!! YOU GO GIRL!

> It seems she doesn't want to eat as much food now, but calls for 'milk'
> all the time. I could use a few pointers on how to curb her enthusiasm
> for it. She does a sort of jig everytime I begin to open my bra!! It's
> adorable.

Mike is a little picky; doesn't like much green food, but he goes NUTS over
spaghetti! It's so much fun to watch him eat it; he grabs handfuls and
tries to shove them in his mouth, and usually ends up with just two noodles
hanging out.

> I have to work on brushing her teeth 2 times daily. She lost her
> enthusiasm for it a while ago. She has so many teeth now!

We've got three molars coming in right now, and he's a little cranky about
it sometimes, but nothing major.

> She just completed a two week swimming class at the YMCA. She did fine
> for 20 mins but then wanted 'milk'. So, we played around for 25 or so
> mins each session.
>
> Next week she will begin Kindermusik. I'm hoping for a longer attention
> span!
>
> How are your babies?????????????

Mike is the most fun I've ever had in my life! He's just starting to show
an interest in talking to us and trying to imitate our words; before this he
was only interested in making sounds and really only liked to talk to the
cat!

> ~Carol Ann
> http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=morgankelley&P=3111&AID=2154771&CID=0&T=1
> Pictures of Morgan!

Morgan is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for the wedding!

Cheers,
Alexis
Mom to Michael Mose
04/25/04

Carol Ann
July 16th 05, 11:13 PM
> Hi Carol Ann...I don't post here much, but I think of you a lot. I still
> remember everything you went through with your pregnancy, and it's SO
> wonderful to hear that everything is going so well!
>
> Morgan is lovely, by the way. But I'm sure you know that. ;-)
>
> Keep up the good work, SuperMom! :-)
>
> Liz
> mom to Emily (5/25/2004)

Hi, Liz!

I find it humourous to Google my name and see just how much I complained
during my pregnancy! LOL! Gotta love Google.

Thank you for the compliment! Morgan really is so sweet.

How is Emily???

~Carol Ann

Carol Ann
July 16th 05, 11:14 PM
> Carol Ann-
> It seems like just yesterday she was 6 months old! Morgan is darling in
> those pictures. And great job with the breastfeeding-you go girl(s)!
>
> Kelly
> Mom to jake, nathan, chloe, baby beck 2/15/05

It DOES feel like it was just yesterday!!! I miss being pregnant!!!! I
actually dream about it. I hope that's not a bad sign...

Thank you for taking time to look at Morgan's pics.

~Carol Ann

Carol Ann
July 16th 05, 11:16 PM
Teething. Yuck! Morgan had her first two teeth come in at 14 or so weeks as
I recall. She's been pretty good about the fussiness. She has 16 teeth
now! AND yes, she DOES bite sometimes!! Ouch!

"Jess" > wrote in message

> "Carol Ann" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
>>I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
>>haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!
>
> I'll keep you company. I regained it *all* while I was on the Depo.
>
>> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
>> progress!!
>>
>> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
>> percentile for height and 60th for weight.
>
> Excellent. :D
>
>> How are your babies?????????????
>
> Teething. This is the first night all week that she's actually not kept us
> up until after midnight. :(
>
> Jess

Carol Ann
July 16th 05, 11:17 PM
I see how well you are doing on the ASDLC newsgroup. You GO girl!!!

I'm totally envious. 34 lbs would put me right where I want to be.

Your little one is certainly active!!!

--
"Tori M" > wrote in message
> Carol~
>
> I am sorry you are not doing well with weight loss :(. I am down 34 lbs
> but
> I am finaly working my bum off ;).
>
> Xavier is doing well.. he is cruising and trying to climb onto things...
> In
> the morning when Jeff wants me up he leaves the door open to the bed room
> and Xavier crawls in the room and laughs as he stands up at the foot of
> the
> bed and grabs my toes.. He laughs when he sees us after he wakes up..
> Even
> when Jeff wakes up at night.. lol Anyway I felt like a bad mom this month
> because I told tons of people he was 9 1/2 months and he is only 8 1/2
> months.. the part that made me feel bad was I forgot all about his 9 month
> check up.. when I redid the math i relaxed ;)
>
> Tori
>
> --
> Xavier- 10/27/05 "Oooohh whats that on the floor? a dime? Yummy!"
> Bonnie- 03/20/02 "Mommy look a cloud worm is eating the care bears"
> 349.5/315.5/135
> "Carol Ann" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
>> I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
>> haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!
>>
>> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
>> progress!!
>>
>> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
>> percentile for height and 60th for weight.
>>
>> She has her last 3 shots for a loooooooooooooong time and for THAT I'm
>> grateful!!
>>
>> I'm still breastfeeding. The doctor recommended I give her a liquid
> vitamin
>> (whose 3 syllable name I cannot recall). I'll start her on it soon.
>>
>> It seems she doesn't want to eat as much food now, but calls for 'milk'
> all
>> the time. I could use a few pointers on how to curb her enthusiasm for
> it.
>> She does a sort of jig everytime I begin to open my bra!! It's adorable.
>>
>> I have to work on brushing her teeth 2 times daily. She lost her
> enthusiasm
>> for it a while ago. She has so many teeth now!
>>
>> She just completed a two week swimming class at the YMCA. She did fine
> for
>> 20 mins but then wanted 'milk'. So, we played around for 25 or so mins
> each
>> session.
>>
>> Next week she will begin Kindermusik. I'm hoping for a longer attention
>> span!
>>
>> How are your babies?????????????
>>
>> ~Carol Ann
>> http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=morgankelley&P=3111&AID=2154771&CID=0&T=1
>> Pictures of Morgan!

Carol Ann
July 16th 05, 11:19 PM
>>I just can't believe it's been nearly a year and a half. I unfortunately
>>haven't lost 1 lb since the initial delivery loss. That sucks!!
>
> I've lost and gained 10-15 lbs since the initial delivery loss, we're in
> the same boat! I've been L.C.ing again for about 2 1/2 months, only lost
> 8 lbs, but it's better than gaining!!

Wow, 8lbs is good! I would feel allot better with 8lbs off of me!

>> But, I'm not here to complain about that, I'm here to share Morgan's
>> progress!!
>>
>> She is 33" tall and weighs 24 lbs. Wahoo! That puts her in the 90th
>> percentile for height and 60th for weight.
>
> At least she'll be shorter than her future husband...by that I mean my son
> Mike ; )

Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match....(Song from Yentl)....

I hope it's true!!

>> She has her last 3 shots for a loooooooooooooong time and for THAT I'm
>> grateful!!
>
> We go to that checkup next week : (
>

>> I'm still breastfeeding. The doctor recommended I give her a liquid
>> vitamin (whose 3 syllable name I cannot recall). I'll start her on it
>> soon.
>
> Still BFing here too!! YOU GO GIRL!
>

>> It seems she doesn't want to eat as much food now, but calls for 'milk'
>> all the time. I could use a few pointers on how to curb her enthusiasm
>> for it. She does a sort of jig everytime I begin to open my bra!! It's
>> adorable.
>

> Mike is a little picky; doesn't like much green food, but he goes NUTS
> over spaghetti! It's so much fun to watch him eat it; he grabs handfuls
> and tries to shove them in his mouth, and usually ends up with just two
> noodles hanging out.
>>

>> I have to work on brushing her teeth 2 times daily. She lost her
>> enthusiasm for it a while ago. She has so many teeth now!
>
> We've got three molars coming in right now, and he's a little cranky about
> it sometimes, but nothing major.
>

>> She just completed a two week swimming class at the YMCA. She did fine
>> for 20 mins but then wanted 'milk'. So, we played around for 25 or so
>> mins each session.
>>
>> Next week she will begin Kindermusik. I'm hoping for a longer attention
>> span!
>>
>> How are your babies?????????????
>
> Mike is the most fun I've ever had in my life! He's just starting to show
> an interest in talking to us and trying to imitate our words; before this
> he was only interested in making sounds and really only liked to talk to
> the cat!
>

>> ~Carol Ann
>> http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=morgankelley&P=3111&AID=2154771&CID=0&T=1
>> Pictures of Morgan!
>
> Morgan is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for the wedding!

Thanks!! Ditto!!!

> Cheers,
> Alexis
> Mom to Michael Mose
> 04/25/04

Jess
July 17th 05, 01:53 AM
"Carol Ann" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Teething. Yuck! Morgan had her first two teeth come in at 14 or so weeks
> as I recall. She's been pretty good about the fussiness. She has 16
> teeth now! AND yes, she DOES bite sometimes!! Ouch!

I wish she'd hurry this up-she's been doing this since she was about four
months old, and you can *see* the whites of the teeth, but they're taking
their sweet time.

Jess

PattyMomVA
July 18th 05, 06:02 PM
"Carol Ann" > wrote and I snipped:

> Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match....(Song from Yentl)....

[Completely OT, but....] It's from _Fiddler on the Roof_.

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Carol Ann
July 19th 05, 12:15 AM
>> Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match....(Song from Yentl)....
>>

> [Completely OT, but....] It's from _Fiddler on the Roof_.
>
> -Patty, mom of 1+2

Oh yea!!! Silly me. I HAVE the DVD, too! It's my father's favorite
movie...along with Yentyl, of course.

~Carol Ann