PDA

View Full Version : African AIDS hoax? (#19): Episiotomies can rip clear to the anus

Todd Gastaldo
July 16th 05, 01:16 AM
AFRICAN AIDS HOAX? (#19)

See the postscript.

EPISIOTOMIES CAN RIP CLEAR TO THE ANUS...

When the vagina rips (due to episiotomy or spontaneous tear), the medical
euphemism is "perineal trauma," as in,

"Episiotomy was found to be the major independent predictor for perineal
trauma...followed by epidural analgesia...and birth weight >3700 g
--Lior Lowenstein, MD et al.^^^ Harefuah. 2005 Jun;144(6):389-93, 456.
PubMed abstract

^^^Lowenstein L, Haddad L, Itskovitz-Eldor J, Sabo E, Jakobi P.

NOTE: Spontaneous vaginal tears can also rip clear to the anus - but Shiono
et al. at NIH reported (in 1991) that episiotomized women rip clear to the
anus 50 times more frequently than women who are not episiotomized.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Lior Lowenstein, MD
Departmentsof Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rambam Medical Center
Israel

Lior,

This is my second Open Letter to you.

Please warn pregnant women...

PREGNANT WOMEN: By using semisitting and dorsal (woman-on-her-back/buttocks)
delivery positions, obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY SPINAL MANIPULATION OF BABIES Obstetricians are KEEPING birth
canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck as they manipulate
babies' spines - pulling with hands, forceps and vacuums - sometimes pulling
so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

UNNECESSARY C-SECTION/UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMY Obstetricians are slicing
vaginas/abdomens en masse (episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing/have done everything possible to open birth canals
- even as they close birth canals up to 30%.

LADIES: It is easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3606

NOTE: Compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals to open the "extra" up
to 30% is not going to prevent all episiotomies, c-sections and forceps
deliveries; but obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the
"extra' up to 30%.

Thanks for reading, Lior.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS Lior, I almost forgot... Regarding another genital surgery... Just as
obstetricians are doing way too many episiotomies, circumcisers - both
medical and religious - are amputating way too much infant foreskin.

See African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby testicles- and Darrin vs. God
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3706

Here in the US, obstetricians do most of the infant circumcisions.

In late 1987, when I discovered American MDs using phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology to perform their "no medical indications" most frequent
surgery on male infants, I of course demanded an end to the mass child
abuse.

I also called for an exemption from the child abuse laws for the ancient
Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

In early 1988, the American Academy of Pediatrics came out opposed to ALL
religious exemptions and for anonymity for perpetrators of child abuse - and
the California Medical Association House of Delegates ignored its own
Scientific Board and by voice vote instantly declared the "no medical
indications" infant surgery "an effective public health measure" that
prevents transmission of HIV/AIDS. (CMA Res. 305-88 may still be in effect.)

Lior, I mention American MDs so anti-scientifically embracing the shaky
HIV/AIDS hypothesis just in case you hear, as I just did recently, of an
African AIDS penis study that concludes that circumcision reduces AIDS risk
by 70%...

Keep in mind that American MDs still stand to go to prison if they don't
find a medical indication for their ongoing mass ripping and slicing of
infant penises.

How shaky is the HIV/AIDS hypothesis?

VERY shaky.

See James P. Hogan's Kicking the Sacred Cow: Questioning the Unquestionable
and Thinking the Impermissible [July 2004]...
http://www.duesberg.com/viewpoints/aids-heresy-hogan.html <--EXCERPT

Copied to Kicking the Sacred Cow author James P. Hogan via

Lior, I just remembered: You guys are doing c-sections to prevent
maternal-infant transmission of HIV/AIDS...

Given how shaky the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is, performing c-sections to prevent
HIV/AIDS transmission might make as much sense as you guys CAUSING
cephalopelvic disproportion (closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%) -
then performing c-sections BE-cause of cephalopelvic disproportion.

No Lior, I'm not saying that compelling obstetricians to stop closing birth
canals will prevent all c-sections (and episiotomies and forceps use) - it's
just that obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the "extra" up
to 30%.

Again, please warn pregnant women...

PREGNANT WOMEN: By using semisitting and dorsal (woman-on-her-back/buttocks)
delivery positions, obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%.

Tell them it is easy for them to allow their birth canals to OPEN the
"extra" up to 30%.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3606

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This (second) Open Letter to Lior Lowenstein, MD will be archived for global
access in the Google usenet archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "African AIDS hoax?" (#19): Episiotomies
can rip clear to the anus."