PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision - how do you know if they cut off too much?

July 17th 05, 05:03 PM
My son is recovering from a pretty messy circumcision from a week ago.
His bandage fell off to expose a band of raw skin around the
mid-section of his penis. The doctor said that it was normal and would
turn into scar tissue but we did not experience this with our other
son. Does anyone know if this is normal?

July 26th 05, 02:17 AM
writes:
: My son is recovering from a pretty messy circumcision from a week ago.
: His bandage fell off to expose a band of raw skin around the
: mid-section of his penis. The doctor said that it was normal and would
: turn into scar tissue but we did not experience this with our other
: son. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Sorry Joe, but for the rest of you reading, here is another good reason
not to do it.

Larry