PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Karl, babies and a guy named Pistol

Todd Gastaldo
July 20th 05, 12:15 AM
PREGNANT WOMEN: See my message to Karl Parker, DC below...

MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and gruesomely
manipulating babies' spines - and may be causing STROKES in babies.

LADIES: It is easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3606

DR. KARL, BABIES AND A GUY NAMED PISTOL

According to Karl Parker Seminars...
*
PISTOL RAWDON makes excellent services available to chiropractors, as in,

"I know most every...[vendor] that services this profession.* My job is to
make excellent...services available to chiropractors.* In that process, I
sometimes come across something special...Call or Email me..."
--Pistol Rawdon in a Karl Parker Seminars email

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Pistol Rawdon

Pistol,

By reading this email, you have just come across something VERY special.

Please share with all chiro vendors you know, the MOST excellent
chiropractic service - prevention.

Chiros are ignoring the grisly spectacle of MD-obstetricians keeping birth
canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck - as they pull
with hands, forceps and vacuums - sometimes so hard they rip spinal nerves
out of tiny spinal cords.

Chiros are ignoring the fact that the most prolific spinal manipulators of
babies - MD-obstetricians - are very likely causing strokes in babies.

See Baby stroke risk = elderly stroke risk (Lee et al. UCSF)

Chiro vendors could eventually stimulate chiros to take action and save tiny
lives and tiny limbs and PREVENT more putative vertebral subluxations than
chiros will ever be able to charge to adjust by hand.

I believe 100% of babies would want chiro vendors to urge chiros to break
their silence and stop the MD-obstetrician spinal manipulation crime.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

Copied to: Karl Parker, DC via

PS1 Karl, maybe you could talk about MD-obstetricians closing birth canals
the "extra" up to 30% at your famous KARL PARKER SEMINARS? Maybe you could
team up in this regard with the folks who hijacked your dad's chiro college
and seminars? Encourage all chiros to tell their pregnant patients how to
allow the birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%. Just a thought. I
believe 100% of babies would like to see some chiro teamwork to stop the
massive MD spinal manipulation crime.

PS2 JUST THINK Obstetricians close birth canals up to 30% thereby CAUSING
cephalopelvic disproportion - then perform c-sections BE-cause of
cephalopelvic disproportion.

Then they rob babies of up to 50% of their blood volume by immediately
clamping/cutting umbilical cords. Immediate clamping happens to EVERY
CESAREAN BABY, according to George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG...

See again: ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3606

Pistol, please encourage all vendors to encourage chiros to offer the most
excellent chiropractic service - prevention.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "Dr. Karl, babies and a guy named
Pistol"