PDA

View Full Version : News- Cross posted

Tori M
July 20th 05, 01:08 AM
I am going to NH sooner then I thought. My grandmother has had her colon
removed and part of something else.. My mom could not remember the details.
Anyway she made it through surgery ok but now she is in serious condition
and My family is worried about her making through this ok. I dont know if I
will have news group access and I dont know how long I will be in NH. I am
not leaving until Tomorrow for my SIL's house and then from there I am going
to St. Paul to catch the Train to Boston.. *hugs* If you want to email me
my email address that I use for travel is .

I am sorry for crossposting this but I did not want to have to write it 3
times.

Tori

--
Xavier- 10/27/05 "Oooohh whats that on the floor? a dime? Yummy!"
Bonnie- 03/20/02 "Mommy look a cloud worm is eating the care bears"

Jamie Clark
July 20th 05, 01:18 AM
Hugs Tori.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

OmManiPadmeOmelet
July 20th 05, 03:13 AM
In article >,
"Tori M" > wrote:

> I am going to NH sooner then I thought. My grandmother has had her colon
> removed and part of something else.. My mom could not remember the details.
> Anyway she made it through surgery ok but now she is in serious condition
> and My family is worried about her making through this ok. I dont know if I
> will have news group access and I dont know how long I will be in NH. I am
> not leaving until Tomorrow for my SIL's house and then from there I am going
> to St. Paul to catch the Train to Boston.. *hugs* If you want to email me
> my email address that I use for travel is .
>
> I am sorry for crossposting this but I did not want to have to write it 3
> times.
>
> Tori

Safe journey, and prayers for your grandmother!

Hugs!
--
Om.

toto
July 20th 05, 05:49 PM
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:08:33 -0500, "Tori M"
> wrote:

>I am sorry for crossposting this but I did not want to have to write it 3
>times.

Don't worry about the x-posting

(((((((((((((((((Tori and family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope your grandmother makes it through everything ok.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits

Joybelle
July 22nd 05, 07:56 AM
"Tori M" > wrote in message
> I am going to NH sooner then I thought. My grandmother has had her colon
> removed and part of something else.. My mom could not remember the
details.
> Anyway she made it through surgery ok but now she is in serious condition
> and My family is worried about her making through this ok. I dont know if
> will have news group access and I dont know how long I will be in NH. I
am
> not leaving until Tomorrow for my SIL's house and then from there I am
going
> to St. Paul to catch the Train to Boston.. *hugs* If you want to email me
> my email address that I use for travel is .

Oh, Tori, I'm thinking of you and your family. I hope your grandmother
recovers speedily.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Sept 2005

Marc
July 22nd 05, 09:26 AM
<snip>
"Tori M"
>I am going to NH sooner then I thought. My grandmother has had her colon
> removed and part of something else.. My mom could not remember the
> details.
> Anyway she made it through surgery ok but now she is in serious condition
> and My family is worried about her making through this ok. I dont know if
> will have news group access and I dont know how long I will be in NH.
Marc