PDA

View Full Version : Re: Mose basket mattress?

Buzzy Bee
July 17th 03, 01:29 PM
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:34:43 +0100, "Nikki Lowson"
> wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
>Hi all
>I have been given a moses basket that has been used by other babies in the
>family and would like to buy a new mattress for it for my baby. I have been
>looking on the net for one but can't seem to find any sites that sell just
>the mattresses? Any help would be appriciated. The size of the mattress
>that I need is 740mm by 270mm, and it would need to be available to UK
>residents.

Mothercare sell new mattresses I think. As will Mamas and Papas
stockists, though you may need to order one in.

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)
Seoras' story: http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com

July 17th 03, 05:08 PM
I just got one, 740mmx280mm from
www.babycare-direct.co.uk/baby_bedtime_mattresses.html . I prefer it
to the ones they sell in Mothercare which are covered in plastic.
This one has a removable, breathable cover.

HTH
Diane 36weeks2days.

---

Magenta
July 17th 03, 06:46 PM
Surf the internet, UK has alot of stuff. My daughter lives there and I did
mega shopping from the USA on a UK site.

"Nikki Lowson" > wrote in message
> Hi all
> I have been given a moses basket that has been used by other babies in the
> family and would like to buy a new mattress for it for my baby. I have
been
> looking on the net for one but can't seem to find any sites that sell just
> the mattresses? Any help would be appriciated. The size of the mattress
> that I need is 740mm by 270mm, and it would need to be available to UK
> residents.
> Thanks
>
> Take care all
> --
> Nikki (EDD 29th July 2003, baby girl - Teagan Ann Rosa Addy)

Nikki Lowson
July 18th 03, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the responses, have just ordered one from
www.babycare-direct.co.uk that was recommended by Diane. I thought I would
have to pay more than that for one!
Thanks again all
Take care

Love
Nikki (EDD 29th July 2003, baby girl - Teagan Ann Rosa Addy)

July 18th 03, 07:19 PM
Glad to be of help.

Diane