PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!!

FUNKYGIBBON2003
July 17th 03, 02:56 PM
Hi i just wanted to thank people for their help with my "getting pregnant"
problem. Your advice was much helpful and now i am taking folic acid and am
doing everything u told me to. Another question for you though... Does everyone
have morning sickness or do some people just feel nauseous in the morning??

Please email me at

Thanks Sarah x

ps if anyone wants to stay in touch with me as friends feel free to email me!!

==Daye==
July 17th 03, 10:48 PM
Posted and emailed.

On 17 Jul 2003 13:56:50 GMT,
(FUNKYGIBBON2003) wrote:

>Does everyone
>have morning sickness or do some people just feel nauseous in the morning??

Some women never even get nauseous. They are lucky like that.

I started out with all day nausea, but now at 14 weeks I only get
nauseous at night. So just because it is called morning sickness
does not mean that it only happens in the morning.

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

H Schinske
July 18th 03, 01:48 AM
>Some women never even get nauseous. They are lucky like that.

Or even nauseated :-) My mother didn't get morning sickness, which I think was
a *large* factor in her having most of her seven babies at fifteen-month
intervals.

--Helen