PDA

View Full Version : another question

April & BabyStrongBow
July 21st 05, 12:27 AM
I have been getting sharp stabbing type pains on and off for a few weeks now
on the bottom right hand side of my weist. Its not there all the time and
its not there daily, sometimes I can go a week without it and then bam I
will have this stabbing pain for a few secounds then it will ease. I cant
remember this pain in the past pregnancies and just wondered if anyone else
had simular. Im now 12 weeks pregnant. I have also been getting evening
tummy pains but I think this is the actually pregnancy and tummy growing
thing as I remember that pain. Any idea thanks

April and BabyBump

Ericka Kammerer
July 21st 05, 01:33 AM
April & BabyStrongBow wrote:

> I have been getting sharp stabbing type pains on and off for a few weeks now
> on the bottom right hand side of my weist. Its not there all the time and
> its not there daily, sometimes I can go a week without it and then bam I
> will have this stabbing pain for a few secounds then it will ease. I cant
> remember this pain in the past pregnancies and just wondered if anyone else
> had simular. Im now 12 weeks pregnant.

Sounds like ligament pain to me, which would be perfectly
normal.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Cheryl
July 21st 05, 07:49 AM
Sounds to me like Round Ligament Pain. I have it too.. Course I'm not a Dr.
just thought I would say something..

"April & BabyStrongBow" > wrote in message
> I have been getting sharp stabbing type pains on and off for a few weeks
now
> on the bottom right hand side of my weist. Its not there all the time and
> its not there daily, sometimes I can go a week without it and then bam I
> will have this stabbing pain for a few secounds then it will ease. I cant
> remember this pain in the past pregnancies and just wondered if anyone
else
> had simular. Im now 12 weeks pregnant. I have also been getting evening
> tummy pains but I think this is the actually pregnancy and tummy growing
> thing as I remember that pain. Any idea thanks
>
> April and BabyBump

July 22nd 05, 03:11 PM
Funny, some of the women at the antenatal class we went to last night
described exactly the same pain.

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> Sounds to me like Round Ligament Pain. I have it too.. Course I'm not a
Dr.
> just thought I would say something..
>

> "April & BabyStrongBow" > wrote in message
> > I have been getting sharp stabbing type pains on and off for a few weeks
> now
> > on the bottom right hand side of my weist. Its not there all the time
and
> > its not there daily, sometimes I can go a week without it and then bam I
> > will have this stabbing pain for a few secounds then it will ease. I
cant
> > remember this pain in the past pregnancies and just wondered if anyone
> else
> > had simular. Im now 12 weeks pregnant. I have also been getting evening
> > tummy pains but I think this is the actually pregnancy and tummy growing
> > thing as I remember that pain. Any idea thanks
> >
> > April and BabyBump

April & BabyStrongBow
July 22nd 05, 05:05 PM
Thats a reliefe to know other woman are having the same. Its just a quick
pulseating pain on the right hand side but like I said I dont get it every
day and sometimes not every week but when I do get it, it is painful and
annoying.