PDA

View Full Version : implantation bleeding?

Cheryl
July 22nd 05, 07:59 AM
Hi,
About 2 weeks ago i started having symptoms of sore
boobs, headaches, tiredness and grumbly belly.This was
about a week before my AF, so i was wondering if these
were pregnancy symptoms. However AF arrived one day
late but only lasted for 2 days instead of my usual
4/5 days. I am now wondering if this could of been
implantation bleeding or something as i am still
feeling extremerly tired, having headaches/light headedness, backache
and strange grumbly belly thats worse in the morning.
What do you think?

Jamie Clark
July 22nd 05, 08:03 AM
Take a test.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
k...
> Hi,
> About 2 weeks ago i started having symptoms of sore
> boobs, headaches, tiredness and grumbly belly.This was
> about a week before my AF, so i was wondering if these
> were pregnancy symptoms. However AF arrived one day
> late but only lasted for 2 days instead of my usual
> 4/5 days. I am now wondering if this could of been
> implantation bleeding or something as i am still
> feeling extremerly tired, having headaches/light headedness, backache
> and strange grumbly belly thats worse in the morning.
> What do you think?

oregonchick
July 22nd 05, 02:17 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
k...
> Hi,
> About 2 weeks ago i started having symptoms of sore
> boobs, headaches, tiredness and grumbly belly.This was
> about a week before my AF, so i was wondering if these
> were pregnancy symptoms. However AF arrived one day
> late but only lasted for 2 days instead of my usual
> 4/5 days. I am now wondering if this could of been
> implantation bleeding or something as i am still
> feeling extremerly tired, having headaches/light headedness, backache
> and strange grumbly belly thats worse in the morning.
> What do you think?

My implantation bleeding occurred on the 23rd day of my cycle, about a week
before I was expecting my period. It only lasted for a few hours, was very
light and brown in color. I had mild cramping with it.

Amy
July 22nd 05, 08:49 PM
Cheryl wrote:

> What do you think?

The magic 8 ball says "You may rely on it." I guess that means you're
pregnant! Congratulations!

Hey, that's every bit as scientific as asking a bunch of strangers on
Usenet...

L & k,
Amy

Cuddlefish
July 23rd 05, 07:55 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
k...
> Hi,
> About 2 weeks ago i started having symptoms of sore
> boobs, headaches, tiredness and grumbly belly.This was
> about a week before my AF, so i was wondering if these
> were pregnancy symptoms. However AF arrived one day
> late but only lasted for 2 days instead of my usual
> 4/5 days. I am now wondering if this could of been
> implantation bleeding or something as i am still
> feeling extremerly tired, having headaches/light headedness, backache
> and strange grumbly belly thats worse in the morning.
> What do you think?

I never got implantation bleeding but I did have a positive pregnancy test.
Try the testing route.
--
Jacqueline