PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for infant tank top undershirts (0 to 3 months) can anyone help?

Joe Q. Citizen
July 17th 03, 06:10 PM
I have scoured local shopping malls looking for little tank tops for
my son. I want to find a "wife beater" style undershirt (tank top)
like the ones I wear. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Denise
July 17th 03, 07:05 PM
"Jarkat2002" > wrote in message
> >I have scoured local shopping malls looking for little tank tops for
> >my son. I want to find a "wife beater" style undershirt (tank top)
> >like the ones I wear. Please help if you can. Thanks.
>
> Well, if you drive by a home w/ a Cozy Coup up on blocks in the front
yard, ask
> them. I'm sure they would know.
> <EG>
> ~Kat

haha.. I had to read it a couple times! :)

emileyjoe
May 20th 11, 09:26 PM
I have scoured local shopping malls looking for little tank tops for
my son. I want to find a "wife beater" style undershirt (tank top)
like the ones I wear. Please help if you can. Thanks.

It's not so tough really to have tank tops of your choice in any color for Adults. It is simple dress for you people and if you are a parent it is a real blessing for you.
But its difficult to find for such a little Baby...

I Love my Black Tank Top (http://www.bodypost.com/index.php/men/tank-top.html)