PDA

View Full Version : Experts help me with level 2 sono definition

Nooone
July 18th 03, 03:06 AM
What is the level 2 sonogram? Is that the sonogram that a prego typically
gets at 18-20 to determine certain things about baby anatomy, bone structure
etc, where they estimate your babies age in weeks? and can also determine
sex? What else.

Dagny
July 18th 03, 06:24 PM
Yes, you've got it. You can get more details one the web, if you have a web
browser. I didn't have one, wasn't interested. I believe one other major
thing they look at is where in the uterus the placenta is attached.

et...