PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to Jean and Aurora (Barbara's daughter)

slowly
July 19th 03, 02:12 PM
Hope it's a lovely day for you both :)

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

Iuil
July 19th 03, 08:47 PM
"slowly" wrote
> Hope it's a lovely day for you both :)

Thanks Rob.

DD made my day by walking purposefully for the first time (as opposed to
staggering a few steps between handles). There's no stopping her now that
she's realised that she can do it!

Jean

--
"And he said:
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of
Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, and
though they are with you, yet they belong not to you." Khalil Gibran

Return address is unread. Replies to <firstnamelastname> @eircom.net.

Irish Marie
July 20th 03, 12:39 AM
"slowly" > wrote in message
> Hope it's a lovely day for you both :)
>
> --
> Rob
> "Carpe Chocolate"

Happy birthday Aurora and Happy Belated Birthday Jean, I thought about you
yesterday and then it slipped from my mind today, I always do that
/sigh
I hope you make a weekend of it.
Marie

Irish Marie
July 20th 03, 12:40 AM
"Iuil" > wrote in message

> "slowly" wrote
> > Hope it's a lovely day for you both :)
> >

> Thanks Rob.
>
> DD made my day by walking purposefully for the first time (as opposed to
> staggering a few steps between handles). There's no stopping her now that
> she's realised that she can do it!

Oh yay, that's great. Life's a bag of nerves now ;-)
Marie

Circe
July 20th 03, 04:36 PM
Iuil wrote:
> "slowly" wrote
>> Hope it's a lovely day for you both :)
>>
> Thanks Rob.

Yes, thanks for remembering.

And happy birthday a day late to you, Jean!

> DD made my day by walking purposefully for the first time (as opposed
> to staggering a few steps between handles). There's no stopping her
> now that she's realised that she can do it!

Oh, watch out! I must say, I am delighted that Vernon is walking well and
everywhere, because he is *so* heavy and it's almost painful to carry him,
but he is SUCH a daredevil, he scares the life out of me 3-5 times a day!
I'm sure Sorcha will be right there with him before you know what happened.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [7/22/97], Aurora [7/19/99], and Vernon's [3/2/02] mom)

"How a seller can improve their home's value" -- newspaper headline

What does it all mean? I have *no* idea. But it's my life and I like it.

Mary S.
July 21st 03, 06:19 PM
Aurora is FOUR??? When did *that* happen?

Happy birthday to both, and congrats on the walking, Jean!

Mary S.
mom to the vacationing Sproutkin, 16 months