PDA

View Full Version : menstral cramps

sharon
July 20th 03, 02:11 AM
Here's an question that I've been dying to ask someone: I know
when I'm ovulating because I start to get menstral cramps--is
this unusual? Anyone else?

Aprill Allen
July 21st 03, 12:00 AM
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:11:04 +1000, sharon wrote:

> Here's an question that I've been dying to ask someone: I know when I'm
> ovulating because I start to get menstral cramps--is this unusual?
> Anyone else?

Not unusual. I was getting mild cramping that happened around O time..
followed with a higher temp on my chart the next day.

cheers,
Aprill

A&G&K
July 21st 03, 05:31 AM
"sharon" > wrote in message
m...
> Here's an question that I've been dying to ask someone: I know
> when I'm ovulating because I start to get menstral cramps--is
> this unusual? Anyone else?

I get more of a brief but sharp pain on one side or the other ... and
sometimes some spotting. I notice more now that I'm a mother than before I
was pg.
HTH
Amanda