Main Entry: conspiracy of silence
Date: 1865
: a secret agreement to keep silent about an occurrence, situation, or
subject especially in order to promote or protect selfish interests

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Bruce H. Lipton, PhD
Member
Board of Directors
Association for Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health/APPPAH

Bruce,

Bob's reply and APPPAH Board Member David Chamberlain's silence constitute
evidence that board members of APPPAH are conspiring to keep silent about
MDs closing birth canals and committing other obvious massive crimes.

See Trout's infant penis dream (also: 'Still the rage' - APPPAH liar Robert
J. Oliver, MD to Gastaldo)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=7wVRa.108009%24Io.9235322%40newsread2.prod.it d.earthlink.net

Your silence offers further evidence.

I hope that wasn't you saying, "Your conspiracy-like approach is a turn
off."

I hope that wasn't you referring to "fresh little penises." (Bob attributed
these quotes to me; see below.)

Every time you speak about your Stanford research, you should note that it
was done following an assault and battery on a baby.

See APPPAH/Infant penis cells expose crick in DNA dogma?
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=zpBRa.106198%24Io.9096832%40newsread2.prod.it d.earthlink.net

I hope that wasn't you who said, "Please remember one most important thing -
people are begging for what they get."

Please remember that *babies* beg as they are tied/strapped to
Circumstraints.

Please remember also that people can't be blamed for begging for what
cultural authorities authoritatively drum into their skulls (and into their
penises)....

I also hope that wasn't you suggesting (erroneously) that I'm asking you to
talk to "women and their husbands"...

I'm asking you and your fellow APPPAH Board Members to talk to the
PERPETRATORS - the MDs who "perform" the assaults and batteries - and LIE
about it.

Bruce, some may have turned a deaf ear to your interpretation of your
research on penis cells because they were psychically traumatized by infant
screams they had to endure because cultural authorities (their MD superiors)
made the obvious crime part of the American medical curriculum.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime
cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

If that wasn't you referring to "fresh little penises," etc. - please find
out who was - I'd like to see the whole post. (Only Bob's quotation of it
reached me.)

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: APPPAH Directors again...along with Bruce's fellow penis cell
researcher Prof. Klaus Bensch, MD - and APPPAH 2003 Congress speaker Raymond
Castellino, DC....

To Ray and any other DCs reading...

See Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=uyjQa.474%24Mc.20615%40newsread1.prod.itd.ear thlink.net