PDA

View Full Version : CTTS-mentorship in the womb

Sumita
July 20th 03, 04:41 AM
I've been lurking here that last few months (and read here
8 years ago when I had baby 1).

Today my DH was poking my belly trying to get the baby to
move around when DD(7) came over and said to the belly,
"Now baby, whenever Dad bugs you, you say 'Daaayahd' and
roll your eyes".

It's kind of frightening knowing that this one will be
taught all the annoying stuff that it took DD (currently
and only) years to pick up.

Back to lurking.

-SN
EDD 10/20/03

David&Wendy
July 22nd 03, 09:50 PM
lmao aren't older siblings wonderful!
teach all the bad things!!
mine say things and i roll my eyes at them!!
wendy mom of 4 !!
.. .