PDA

View Full Version : Suing your OB? (also: ACOG Pres. John M. Gibbons, Jr, MD)

Todd Gastaldo
July 20th 03, 06:27 PM
PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30%. It's EASY to
allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! BUT - see WARNING,
WARNING, WARNING at the very end of this post...

SUING YOUR OB?

If you've already had your baby and there was a birth injury, make sure your
attorney knows that MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals and LYING
about it to cover-up. See below.

OBSTETRICS "WITHERING"?

ACOG President John M. GIBBONS, Jr, MD says:

"I am seeing the specialty I love [Obstetrics/Gyncology] wither before my
eyes. [Obstetrician/gynecologists]...are moving, dropping ob, or closing
their practices completely. Medical students are turning away from the
specialty of ob-gyn due to the litigious culture surrounding it...[ob-gyns
are sued an average of 2.5 times over their career, and one fourth will be
sued during their residency]..."
--ACOG President John M. GIBBONS, Jr, MD quoted in July 9, 2003 ACOG News
Release
http://www.acog.org/from_home/publications/press_releases/nr07-09-03.cfm

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

John M. Gibbons, Jr, MD
President, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/ACOG
Professor, Obstetrics/Gynecology/University of Connecticut
Member, Advisory Council of the National Institute of Child Health and Human
Development
Special Assistant to The President, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical
Center 1999 -
; (also via
and via )
http://www.obgyn.net/meet.asp?page=/board/gibbons
http://www.stfranciscare.org/body.cfm?id=16&action=detail&ref=2006
http://www.acog.org/from_home/publications/press_releases/nr04-30-03-1.cfm

John,

I know you are loathe to generate more lawsuits - but babies are suffering
and sometimes dying.

Please publicly call for an end to your specialty's bizarre practice of
closing birth canals at delivery.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS PREGNANT WOMEN (I say again): MDs are closing birth canals up to 30%.
It's
EASY to
allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! BUT - see WARNING,
WARNING, WARNING at the very end of this post...

MDs KNOW THEY ARE COMMITTING THE CRIME...

"It is established obstetric teaching that a narrow pelvic outlet
predisposes to a difficult vaginal delivery..."
--Ass-Ärztin Dr. Andrea Froschauer-Frudinger et al. via
[Frudinger et al. Br J Obstet Gynaecol
2002;109(11):1207-12]

PHYSICIANS ARE **LYING** - BABIES BE DAMNED...

Physicians are now saying, "*We* aren't doing it - babies are being damaged
BEFORE birth."

Frances Cowan, PhD and colleagues mention an interesting development:

"Until recently hypoxic-ischaemic events in the perinatal period were
assumed to be the main cause for early neonatal encephalopathy...[but now
antenatal factors are being implicated]..."

[Cowan F, Rutherford M, Groenedaal F, Eken P, Mercuri E, Bydder GM,
Meiners LC, Dubowitz LMS, de Vries LS, Origin and timing of brain lesions in
term infants with neonatal encephalopathy. The Lancet
(Mar1)2003;361:736-42.]

I suspect some MD researchers began FRAUDULENTLY implicating antenatal
events back in the 1980s - back when the public started learning of the
radiographic evidence that squatting opens birth canals up to 30%.

FACT: MDs began overtly LYING when in the early 1990s I began pointing
out that the phrase "squatting opens birth canals up to 30%" -
usefully translated - means MDs have been CLOSING birth canals up to 30%.

Cowan et al. write:

"Our findings show that more than 90% of term infants
with neonatal encephalopathy...without specific syndromes or major
congenital defects, had evidence of perinatally acquired insults...Reasons
for injuries of perinatal onset remain poorly understood."

Even if MDs (and MBs) are NOT causing neonatal encephalopathy by closing
birth canals - they should STOP closing birth canals...

I've often pointed out that the obivous massive MD birth crime (MDs
senselessly closing birth canals) becomes most obvious when one
realizes that MDs are slashing vaginas en masse (euphemism "routine
episiotomy") surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything
possible to OPEN birth canals even as they CLOSE birth canals.

See again: Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and
Kingston General's Human Mobility Centre...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=zdiW9.993%24KG5.97861%40newsread1.prod.itd.ea rthlink.net

Nurse Jenn *wanted* her vagina modified.

I submit
that most women *don't* want their vaginas modified - at least not at
birth - and they certainly don't want their babies' brains modified by
MD-obstetricians senselessly closing birth canals...

Two Canadian MDs - Erica Eason and Perle Feldman -
recommend
"consumer
pressures" to stop the mass vagina slashing:

"[I]t is clear that episiotomy is a MAJOR contributor to trauma,
pain, and suffering in parturients. Changes in practice can be
effectively introduced through CONSUMER PRESSURES...Routine
episiotomy remains common even in teaching institutions. 'Who
cares about a little cut?' was a frequent comment from
obstetricians...Given the evidence, there should be widespread
abandonment of routine episiotomy "
Erica Eason, MDCM, FRCSC and Perle Feldman, MDCM, FCFP
Obstet Gynecol 2000;95:616-8. Emphasis added.

Whereas Erica and Perle recommend "consumer pressures"...

I recommend "consumer PRESSURIZERS" - THE POLICE...

I just want MD-obstetricians to stop their massive crime. I am in
favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

MORE obvious criminal negligence by MDs...

At the University of Hawaii Med School...

"Most first year residents finish the year having performed over 50 cesarean
sections as the primary surgeon."
http://hawaiimed.hawaii.edu/residency_programs/obgyn5.html

Arrrrggghhh! This is obvious criminal negligence IF - as is the case all
over the world - women are forced into "failure to progress" on their
backs/butts - on their sacra - closing their birth canals up to 30%.

Cephalopelvic disproportion/failure to progress is often the reason given
for cesareans.

Sometimes cesarean section is necessary - but MDs are CAUSING cephalopelvic
disproportion/failure to progress - then "performing" cesarean sections
BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion/failure to progress...

MDs are also forcing uteri to push with birth canals closed up to 30% - then
chemically whipping uteri to push VIOLENTLY - with oxytocin/Cytotec - with
birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

No wonder women beg for epidurals!

MDs also pull on babies' heads with their hands in most vaginal births -
with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

In some institutions - in 26% of births (!) - MDs reach INSIDE the vagina -
with forceps/vacuum extractors - and pull babies out by their skulls -
through birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Sometimes MDs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords!

Incredibly, MDs have blamed their bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior on
the West's loss of a fundamental human rest posture!

See Gardosi et al.'s 1989 Lancet "controlled trial of squatting" - where
nobody squatted...

See also: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=uyjQa.474%24Mc.20615%40newsread1.prod.itd.ear thlink.net

Please help stop MDs from closing birth canals.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PREGNANT WOMEN! It's EASY to open your birth canal an "extra" up to
30%!

Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out! PLEASE talk to your MD
about this NOW...

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING: Some MDs will let women "try" side-lying and
other
"alternative" delivery positions - but they will move women back to
semisitting -
close their birth canals (!) at
the very worst possible moment (as the baby is coming out)...

See GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT - my invited poster presentation at a recent
obstetric congress co-sponsored by the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists/ACOG. (NOTE: GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT is on the web: Search
"GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT
Paciornik"...)

Again, thanks for reading, everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

***This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Suing your OB? (also: ACOG Pres. John M.
Gibbons, Jr, MD)"