PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here :-)

Miss Nicole
July 21st 03, 12:06 AM
Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say hello
(waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2 things...
is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around this
time? Or is it just the "terrible 3's" (which I've always heard as the
"terrible 2's" but am beginning to hear lately that 3 is worse.. yikes) and
am I completely nuts for within 3 years time forgetting just about
everything I learned from pregnancy and delivery of #1? <laughs> My doctor
keeps looking at me like I have 3 heads because I seem to have emptied the
recycle bin on half the pregnancy stuff I knew.. <grins>

Ah well. Have a nice night all :-)

Nicole

Sue
July 21st 03, 04:13 PM
Yes, in my experience with three children, when they turn three it becomes
horrible. I never had any problems at age two then three was a huge shock to
me. Hang in there. If you are having specific problems, post them and
perhaps we can help.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Miss Nicole > wrote in message
> Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say hello
> (waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2
things...
> is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around this
> time? Or is it just the "terrible 3's" (which I've always heard as the
> "terrible 2's" but am beginning to hear lately that 3 is worse.. yikes)
and
> am I completely nuts for within 3 years time forgetting just about
> everything I learned from pregnancy and delivery of #1? <laughs> My doctor
> keeps looking at me like I have 3 heads because I seem to have emptied the
> recycle bin on half the pregnancy stuff I knew.. <grins>
>
> Ah well. Have a nice night all :-)
>
> Nicole

David&Wendy
July 21st 03, 05:32 PM
lmao :)

"the Princess" > wrote in message
om...
> Ericka Kammerer > wrote in message
> > Miss Nicole wrote:
> >
> > > Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say
hello
> > > (waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2
things...
> > > is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around
this
> > > time? Or is it just the "terrible 3's" (which I've always heard as the
> > > "terrible 2's" but am beginning to hear lately that 3 is worse..
yikes)

> My cousin has two sons, 9 and 7, and she swears that the odd years are
> worse than the even years. Then again, if I listened to my father, he
> claims that the Terrible Two's last from age 2 until age 22. :)
>
> Sue

Em
July 22nd 03, 08:35 PM
"Miss Nicole" > wrote in message
> Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say hello
> (waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2
things...
> is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around this
> time?

Welcome to the group, Nicole! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I don't
have much advice re: the behavior of #1, but it sounds like it is probably a
normal reaction to sensing "big change" in the house!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

==Daye==
July 22nd 03, 09:43 PM
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:06:10 GMT, "Miss Nicole"
> wrote:

>I'm due August 23rd with #2

Congrats and welcome!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

Henrietta Louise
July 22nd 03, 10:04 PM
Welcome, Miss Nicole.
Only speaking from experience here, but, with my last two pregnancies, I
had a three year old at home. (My first three children were spaced three
years apart.) During the pregnancies, the three-year-olds acted up quite
a bit, but a couple of weeks after the baby arrived, they settled down
and became the helpful big brothers. Hope the same happens for you =-)

Regards,
Henrietta
#4's edd: March 22, 2004