PDA

View Full Version : Baby is not a fan of Terminator 3

Rupert
July 21st 03, 04:21 PM
Went to see T3 this weekend and my wife said she felt the baby moving
all over the place during the movie (it was very very loud and lots of
bass). Either the kid loved the movie or hated it. She felt the baby
movie the other night during a loud thunder storm. Must be the loud
noise, huh?

David&Wendy
July 21st 03, 05:32 PM
yes it is the vibrations the baby is responding too. My son did it when i
went to a monster truck show never stopped moving!! Was so cool...
did you at least enjoy the movie?
wendy mom of 4 now!!
"Rupert" > wrote in message
om...
> Went to see T3 this weekend and my wife said she felt the baby moving
> all over the place during the movie (it was very very loud and lots of
> bass). Either the kid loved the movie or hated it. She felt the baby
> movie the other night during a loud thunder storm. Must be the loud
> noise, huh?

Elly
July 22nd 03, 02:24 PM
"Rupert" > ha scritto nel messaggio
om...
> Went to see T3 this weekend and my wife said she felt the baby moving
> all over the place during the movie (it was very very loud and lots of
> bass). Either the kid loved the movie or hated it. She felt the baby
> movie the other night during a loud thunder storm. Must be the loud
> noise, huh?

I remember watching Matrix Reloaded at around 21 weeks and baby moving so
much it was difficult for me to keep up with the movie.

On the other hand, yesterday I had a really quiet day (sleeping a lot) and
the baby moved a lot anyway.

So, go figure ;-)

Today, another quiet day, a bit more active than yesterday, though - and the
baby is moving less than yesterday (it just slightly kicked me in the belly
button area, though :-)!

Elly
29 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

silvasurfa
July 22nd 03, 04:06 PM
"Rupert" > wrote in message
om...
> Went to see T3 this weekend and my wife said she felt the baby moving
> all over the place during the movie (it was very very loud and lots of
> bass). Either the kid loved the movie or hated it. She felt the baby
> movie the other night during a loud thunder storm. Must be the loud
> noise, huh?

If the fetus is paying attention to sounds, start playing that fetus some
classical music. can't hurt any.

David&Wendy
July 22nd 03, 09:35 PM
:) i like action movies to the weepy ones !!
wendy mom of 4 now!!
love being a mom to a newborn he is great

"Rupert" > wrote in message
om...
> "David&Wendy" > wrote in message
> > yes it is the vibrations the baby is responding too. My son did it when
> > went to a monster truck show never stopped moving!! Was so cool...
> > did you at least enjoy the movie?
> > wendy mom of 4 now!!
> > "Rupert" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Went to see T3 this weekend and my wife said she felt the baby moving
> > > all over the place during the movie (it was very very loud and lots of
> > > bass). Either the kid loved the movie or hated it. She felt the baby
> > > movie the other night during a loud thunder storm. Must be the loud
> > > noise, huh?
>
> (off topic, I know)
> The movie is great, if you leave your brain at the door and just sit
> back and enjoy watching stuff blow up and get destroyed.

LSU Grad of '89
July 27th 03, 04:27 AM
try placing headphones (not too loud) with classical over her abdomen....and
see if the baby moves. This is a good thing - your baby can hear !!

L.

om...