PDA

View Full Version : Re: Intro of a newbie

Astromum
July 21st 03, 09:15 PM
Henrietta Louise wrote:
> I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
> have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

Welcome Henrietta! Quite a history you have. I hope you will
enjoy being around here and have an uneventful pregnancy.
BTW: you are also allowed if you're not pregnant, in case
you get seriously addicted ;)

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Alicia Elliott
July 21st 03, 09:20 PM
Hi there Hen, welcome to MKP! You are way ahead of me with your fourth
baby! I am working on my first. This group has sure helped me prepare for
the birth, and helped me come to some decisions about the birth too that I
would have had a lot more difficulty with.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, but thrilled for you that you
will be welcoming a new life to your family again. Congratulations and keep
us posted!

-Alicia

"Henrietta Louise" > wrote in message
> Hello, Everyone.
> I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
> expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
> and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
> ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
> begin this pregnancy journey.
>
> I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
> have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!
>
> Regards,
> Henrietta

Irish Marie
July 21st 03, 11:17 PM
"Henrietta Louise" > wrote in message
> Hello, Everyone.
> I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
> expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
> and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
> ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
> begin this pregnancy journey.
>
> I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
> have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!
>
> Regards,
> Henrietta

Welcome to MKP Henrietta.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope it is very happy, healthy and very
uneventful :-)
I am very sorry to read of the death of your DS, my heart hurts for what you
must have went through. Would it be rude of me to ask if you would like to
share with us what happened, I won't be in the least offended if you would
rather not, just ignore the question.
I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, I have 4 days left to my EDD and I am
on my 3rd child. My DD is 5.4 and my DS is 3.8 and they are also eagerly
awaiting.
Take care

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 July '03

Elly
July 22nd 03, 02:24 PM
Henrietta - welcome out of lurkdom and congratulations :-)

Wishing you a happy and uneventful pregnancy,
Elly
29 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

"Henrietta Louise" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hello, Everyone.
> I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
> expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
> and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
> ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
> begin this pregnancy journey.
>
> I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
> have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!
>
> Regards,
> Henrietta

Em
July 22nd 03, 08:23 PM
"Henrietta Louise" > wrote in message
> I am glad to finally be able to post here. My husband and I are
> expecting our 4th child in March. We have one son who just turned 15,
> and one son who is 8 1/2. Our middle child, also a son, died five years
> ago at the age of 6. So, it is with both joy and trepidation that we
> begin this pregnancy journey.

Welcome to the group, Henrietta! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm
sorry to hear about the death of one of your sons. I hope this pregnancy is
smooth & uneventful for your & has a wonderful, healthy baby as the result!

> I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
> have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

This group is a great resource!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Henrietta Louise
July 22nd 03, 09:54 PM
Thank you for all the nice welcomes and well-wishes =-)

I do hope this is a nice, uneventful pregnancy.

I apologize for mentioning the death of my middle son. I didn't think
that through before posting (blame pregnancy absent-mindedness).
I was just justifying my pregnancy paranoia before it begins. However,
since I did, I think it is only fair to explain that he was in an auto
accident. So, it wasn't health-related or genetic or anything that
should concern me for the health of this pregnancy.

Thanks for being so nice=-)

Regards,
Henrietta
#4's edd: March 22, 2004

==Daye==
July 22nd 03, 10:42 PM
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:18:30 -0500 (CDT),
(Henrietta Louise) wrote:

> My husband and I are
>expecting our 4th child in March.

Congrats!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

Linz
July 23rd 03, 11:47 AM
"Henrietta Louise" > wrote in message

> I feel that I am so much better prepared for this pregnancy, because I
> have lurked here for several months. I am so excited to be here!

Congratulations on the new pregnancy! Sorry about the loss of your middle
son.