PDA

View Full Version : Weddings...

Kim
August 15th 05, 01:03 AM
Guess I still have issues... LOL Go figure... I'm sitting here reading posts
and writing to Lisa... Behind me my daughter is watching a movie which has a
wedding in it...

Completely out of the blue she says that she wants her brother to walk her
down the aisle of her wedding... She wants to know if that is "legal" LOL I
told her yes it was and that as long as he agrees that it would be perfectly
"legal"

So I know the last time I was around the kids dad was in their lives... well
in the last 4-5 years he's decided he didn't want to be there anymore...

What's done is done... Anyway I thought her question was really cute
considering siblings normally fight like cats and dogs and these 2 are no
exceptions with the age gab etc... So Scott will walk her down the aisle LOL
if for no other reason than to just get rid of her *grin*

It also made me think of how much they really love each other... She's been
away for about 2 weeks and he actually HUGGED her today when she got home...
Tomorrow they'll kill each other LOL today they love each other and that's
all that matters LOL

xkatx
August 15th 05, 04:03 AM
"Kim" > wrote in message
> Guess I still have issues... LOL Go figure... I'm sitting here reading
> posts
> and writing to Lisa... Behind me my daughter is watching a movie which has
> wedding in it...
>
> Completely out of the blue she says that she wants her brother to walk her
> down the aisle of her wedding... She wants to know if that is "legal" LOL
> told her yes it was and that as long as he agrees that it would be
> perfectly
> "legal"
>
> So I know the last time I was around the kids dad was in their lives...
> well
> in the last 4-5 years he's decided he didn't want to be there anymore...
>
> What's done is done... Anyway I thought her question was really cute
> considering siblings normally fight like cats and dogs and these 2 are no
> exceptions with the age gab etc... So Scott will walk her down the aisle
> LOL
> if for no other reason than to just get rid of her *grin*
>
> It also made me think of how much they really love each other... She's
> been
> away for about 2 weeks and he actually HUGGED her today when she got
> home...
> Tomorrow they'll kill each other LOL today they love each other and that's
> all that matters LOL

Haha that IS cute, I think!
I know what you mean about the sibling thing... My brothers and I used to
nearly kill eachother on a fairly regular basis... When I moved out, the
oldest brother (the middle of us 3) and I actually got along real well. The
youngest, however, is a little **** and a totally different story :D
I also remember all the stories parents/family had of how I was soooo
excited when my brother was born and when he was little... I can only
imagine! ;)
Now I see that with B and his new sister... He's so excited about her and
all that, and it makes me wonder until what age lol

Kim
August 15th 05, 11:42 AM
"xkatx" > wrote in message

> Now I see that with B and his new sister... He's so excited about her and
> all that, and it makes me wonder until what age lol

Let me think back LOL... Picture the swirly wavy thing and the harp music as
we drift throught time... Actually there is a 4-5 year span between my
chillens... Names are Scott and Kaili... They used to call each other Doddy
and Kiwi as the names were hard to get around when they were little and they
still sadly do LOL... Ok so back on track before I get all misty again --
Scott loved his sister until he was 12... she would have been 7-8 hehehe --
Now yaknow she followed him EVERYWHERE... She did EVERYTHING her Doddy did
and he hated it lol...
So it was around tht time he started hating her LOL... then when she was
around 10-11 he found out what a chick magnet she was so then he started
lovin her again...

Sooooooooo hehehe for now if they love each other it will stop and start...
Now this is a whole new ball game for me as I'm an only child and I've not
been around too many families with sibs...

On that note I'm going to work lol you guys have a great day! lol