PDA

View Full Version : Mitch and boan.

Chotii
July 23rd 03, 07:28 PM
I am officially tired of being pregnant now.

No matter how I sit, if I sit - on a chair with my back straight, in a
kneeling 'ergonomic' chair, on the birth ball, cross-legged on the
floor...doesn't matter, when I stand up, I feel this gawdawful pressure on
my cervix. My sacrum is loose, making walking or crawling (which my doula
recommends) painful. I'm tired. I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are not
responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in my
bladder.

Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?

--angela (38 1/2 weeks)

Astromum
July 23rd 03, 08:37 PM
Chotii wrote:

> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?

It will be over soon. It's just Nature's way of making sure
you want the kiddo out of there. Oh yes, it's irony!
{{{{{angela}}}}}

> --angela (38 1/2 weeks)

Oh my, look at that. An impressive 38.5 weeks already....
/lacks words

I pray for a speedy, uneventful labour real soon!
/sending labour vibes

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

JoAnna
July 23rd 03, 08:45 PM
"Chotii" > wrote in message
> I am officially tired of being pregnant now.
>
> No matter how I sit, if I sit - on a chair with my back straight, in a
> kneeling 'ergonomic' chair, on the birth ball, cross-legged on the
> floor...doesn't matter, when I stand up, I feel this gawdawful pressure on
> my cervix. My sacrum is loose, making walking or crawling (which my doula
> recommends) painful. I'm tired. I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are
not
> responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
> rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in
my
> bladder.
>
> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?
>
> --angela (38 1/2 weeks)

a month later now and i can't believe i *was* pregnant!! (even with DD to
prove it!!) you will make it through - it is just so HARD at the end. I had
both kiddies at 39 weeks if that helps, nice to see a light at the end of
the tunnel.

joanna
DS 2yrs2mo
DD 1mo3days and I am just about as good as new (ok, lumpier...)

lyndsey
July 23rd 03, 08:59 PM
Dear Angela
I know how you feel my last pregnancy was awfull i spent the last three
months in hospital and i had the same problem. I couldnt move without being
in agony.
But they say alot of pressure is good it useually means that the head is
fairly far down. It wont be to long now.
Good Luck
Lyndsey
Mum to Rebekah 5 and Hannah 2
Getting arried next week!
"Chotii" > wrote in message
> I am officially tired of being pregnant now.
>
> No matter how I sit, if I sit - on a chair with my back straight, in a
> kneeling 'ergonomic' chair, on the birth ball, cross-legged on the
> floor...doesn't matter, when I stand up, I feel this gawdawful pressure on
> my cervix. My sacrum is loose, making walking or crawling (which my doula
> recommends) painful. I'm tired. I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are
not
> responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
> rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in
my
> bladder.
>
> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?
>
> --angela (38 1/2 weeks)

H Schinske
July 23rd 03, 11:13 PM
>I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are not
>responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
>rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in my
>bladder.
>
>Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?
>
>--angela (38 1/2 weeks)

My sympathies! I can only hope that some of the discomfort is from baby making
room to come out.

The thing that helped me with hemorrhoids was pushing the darned things back
inside so I wasn't sitting directly on them anymore. But I think that was after
I'd had the babies.

I hope you have a wonderful birth experience, whenever this kid gets around to
it!

--Helen

Sue
July 23rd 03, 11:31 PM
((((Hugs))))

It will be over soon. :o)
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Chotii > wrote in message
> I am officially tired of being pregnant now.
>
> No matter how I sit, if I sit - on a chair with my back straight, in a
> kneeling 'ergonomic' chair, on the birth ball, cross-legged on the
> floor...doesn't matter, when I stand up, I feel this gawdawful pressure on
> my cervix. My sacrum is loose, making walking or crawling (which my doula
> recommends) painful. I'm tired. I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are
not
> responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
> rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in
my
> bladder.
>
> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?
>
> --angela (38 1/2 weeks)

JoelnCaryn
July 23rd 03, 11:42 PM
>I am officially tired of being pregnant now.

Late pregnancy in July and August -- bleah. It won't last much longer, though.

>--angela (38 1/2 weeks)

Woo-hoo! Sending you good VBAC vibes...

--
Caryn
mama to Oscar, 10/20/02

Alicia Elliott
July 24th 03, 01:52 AM
OH Angela, you've had a hard run of this pregnancy. I know how you feel,
I've had a tough time too, minus the bed rest and hemorrhoids, but I'm there
with you. Jeez, this last little bit is hard isn't it? I am right behind
you at 38 weeks today. After I lost my mucous plug I thought for sure it
wouldn't be long, and now that over a week has gone by with no action, I'm
finally having to live with the frustration of not feeling like this is
going anywhere! Sitting is a real PITA isn't it? The one thing that I have
taken comfort in is the realization that there is no physical way that
pregnancy can go on indefinitely. It feels like it will, but no matter what
happens, it will end at some point. Everything else in life seems to be
negotiable, but not this. So, even if you go beyond your due date (I know,
I shudder to think too), the baby will definitely be coming out. Can you
imagine the thought of being in control of your own body again??? And
wearing normal clothes? Holding more than a teaspoon in your bladder?
Walking or EVEN RUNNING without discomfort? Man, I can't remember the last
time I was able to do any of that stuff! It will be SOOOOO GREAT!!!!!
Hang in there Love, I know there are a lot of pregnant women out there who
are with you in spirit. We'll all get through it soon. : )

-Alicia

H Schinske
July 24th 03, 05:41 AM
Okay, super-silliness alert:

I finally figured out what's wrong. The fates want me to finish this sweater
that I started when Angela was still in the hospital. (No, it isn't a baby
sweater, worse luck, it's for me.)

Hang in there! I'm on the second sleeve (that's the last part) and charging
ahead! It'll be done in no time now. And it's a guernsey, so no finishing
needed. :-)

--Helen

Linz
July 24th 03, 08:39 AM
"Chotii" > wrote in message

> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?

It will all be over soon!

> --angela (38 1/2 weeks)

Wow! Don't those numbers look good!

Linz
July 24th 03, 08:40 AM
"H Schinske" > wrote in message
> Okay, super-silliness alert:
>
> I finally figured out what's wrong. The fates want me to finish this
sweater
> that I started when Angela was still in the hospital. (No, it isn't a baby
> sweater, worse luck, it's for me.)
>
> Hang in there! I'm on the second sleeve (that's the last part) and
charging
> ahead! It'll be done in no time now. And it's a guernsey, so no finishing
> needed. :-)

You've knitted a guernsey in, what, 3 months? I'm seriously impressed!

Em
July 24th 03, 04:16 PM
"Chotii" > wrote in message

> I am officially tired of being pregnant now.
>
> No matter how I sit, if I sit - on a chair with my back straight, in a
> kneeling 'ergonomic' chair, on the birth ball, cross-legged on the
> floor...doesn't matter, when I stand up, I feel this gawdawful pressure on
> my cervix. My sacrum is loose, making walking or crawling (which my doula
> recommends) painful. I'm tired. I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are
not
> responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
> rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in
my
> bladder.
>
> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?

It will be over soon! I promise! (sorry that I may have jinxed you earlier
in the month by joking that you'd go overdue :-( It sounds like you're
really uncomfortable and I hope that this baby makes a great, VBAC,
experience soon!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Stephanie
July 25th 03, 09:00 PM
"Chotii" > wrote in message >...
> I am officially tired of being pregnant now.
>
> No matter how I sit, if I sit - on a chair with my back straight, in a
> kneeling 'ergonomic' chair, on the birth ball, cross-legged on the
> floor...doesn't matter, when I stand up, I feel this gawdawful pressure on
> my cervix. My sacrum is loose, making walking or crawling (which my doula
> recommends) painful. I'm tired. I have a couple of hemorrhoids which are not
> responding to anything - Tucks, Anusol, or grated potato. I have a heat
> rash. And I have to pee every little while, even when there's nothing in my
> bladder.
>
> Somebody remind me that this will all be over soon?
>
> --angela (38 1/2 weeks)

All my best to you!!!!!!!! I will think comfort thoughts, and send
them your way. The end is in sight.

Stephanie