PDA

View Full Version : O/T I need scrapbook pages

John Taylor
July 24th 03, 03:55 AM
I hesitate to post this but im desperate for an idea i have for my business.
Im going to add a scrapbook category to my website,listed in my sig,and i need
2 very nice looking,well designed scrapbook pages scanned (without the plastic
cover :-) to put on a t-shirt to be used on my website. The pages need to be
scanned at 300 dpi in jpg or tif format. I will give you the shirt (NOT an
iron-on,the image is dyed into the shirt and wont crack,peel,fade, or shrink)
plus free shipping if anyone is interested. Thanks :-)
http://www.memoriesmagic.com