PDA

View Full Version : Re: my suster lets her

Larry McMahan
July 25th 03, 02:05 AM
DEBBIE > writes:
: my sister lets her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy take a bath
: together and some times when i drop by all of them will be in the
: bath or shower playing around or washing each other. i have talked
: to my sister about this but she has told me that it's not my
: business and to but out. should i just but out or what !!!!

Yes. The but out, not the or what.

Larry

DEBBIE
July 25th 03, 02:29 AM
Re: my suster lets her
2003/Jul/25
Alicia Elliott wrote

It sounds perfectly healthy to me. Children at that age have a lot of
innocence still, though they are exploring their bodies, it is not something
I would consider inappropriate. It would be inappropriate to encourage kids
of 12 and 14 to shower together (in my opinion), but 7 and 10 is still quite
acceptable.

-Alicia

Debbie

what are you on girl

Plissken
July 25th 03, 04:46 AM
I think I smell a troll

Alicia Elliott
July 25th 03, 05:25 AM
Yeah, I thought I smelled something too, I almost didn't reply because it
smelled kinda stinky. But oh well, now I know.

"Plissken" > wrote in message
. ca...
> I think I smell a troll

Stephanie
July 25th 03, 09:02 PM
"Nina" > wrote in message >...
> "DEBBIE" > wrote in message
> om...
> > my sister lets her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy take a bath
> > together and some times when i drop by all of them will be in the
> > bath or shower playing around or washing each other. i have talked
> > to my sister about this but she has told me that it's not my
> > business and to but out. should i just but out or what !!!!
>
> My son is 10 and my daughter 7 and when we go to the pool, we all change in
> the same room. I spose when someone hits puberty we will stop, for now I
> dont really worry about it. Kids all over the world see each other half
> naked w/no problem.

I am 35 and my brother is 37. (I have several brothers actually, but I
cannot remember all of their ages right now.) We would be hard pressed
to fit in a tub together, but would not think anything of changing
clothes in the same room. Big woop.

Stephanie