PDA

View Full Version : 17 Week Ultrasound

Crystal Dreamer
July 25th 03, 12:44 PM
My ultrasound yesterday evening went great! The baby was very active and she
kept putting her hands in front of her face. I say she because the
technician thinks she's a girl. He said he's not positive, but he didn't see
anything dangling. She's about 3 days bigger than expected, which pushes my
due date back to Dec. 28. Since it's so close to my current one, he said the
doctor will probably stick with New Year's Eve as the EDD. She weighs only 7
ounces. Heartbeat was 156, and we counted 4 fingers and a thumb (which you
can
see in this first picture!) Everything looks great! I'm relieved my weight
loss hasn't affected her, but nobody else seemed to think it would.

I've got two ultrasound pictures, which I think are very good! If you're
interested in seeing them, let me know :)

--
-Crystal Dreamer
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Crystal Dreamer
July 25th 03, 03:30 PM
I just had to reply when Em wrote:
> "Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in
> message
>> My ultrasound yesterday evening went great! The baby was very active
>> and she kept putting her hands in front of her face. I say she
>> because the technician thinks she's a girl. He said he's not
>> positive, but he didn't see anything dangling. She's about 3 days
>> bigger than expected, which pushes my due date back to Dec. 28.
>> Since it's so close to my current one, he said the doctor will
>> probably stick with New Year's Eve as the EDD. She weighs only 7
>> ounces. Heartbeat was 156, and we counted 4 fingers and a thumb
>> (which you can
>> see in this first picture!) Everything looks great! I'm relieved my
>> weight loss hasn't affected her, but nobody else seemed to think it
>> would.
>
> Sounds like a great appointment! Congratulations on the probable
> little girl! (will you be having any more ultrasounds or is this it?).
>
>> I've got two ultrasound pictures, which I think are very good! If
>> you're interested in seeing them, let me know :)
>
> I would like to see them. The email in the header works if you take
> out the obvious words!

Thanks! The doctor said I will have one more ultrasound, but didn't say
when. Check your email, I sent you links to the pictures!

--
-Crystal Dreamer
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Elly
July 29th 03, 06:51 AM
Congratulations on the great ultrasound and *possibly* a little girl :-)

Elly
30 weeks today!
EDD October 6th

"Crystal Dreamer" > ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
> My ultrasound yesterday evening went great! The baby was very active and
she
> kept putting her hands in front of her face. I say she because the
> technician thinks she's a girl. He said he's not positive, but he didn't
see
> anything dangling. She's about 3 days bigger than expected, which pushes
my
> due date back to Dec. 28. Since it's so close to my current one, he said
the
> doctor will probably stick with New Year's Eve as the EDD. She weighs only
7
> ounces. Heartbeat was 156, and we counted 4 fingers and a thumb (which
you
> can
> see in this first picture!) Everything looks great! I'm relieved my weight
> loss hasn't affected her, but nobody else seemed to think it would.
>
> I've got two ultrasound pictures, which I think are very good! If you're
> interested in seeing them, let me know :)
>
> --
> -Crystal Dreamer
> http://www.livin-it-up.net
> remove my shoes to reply
> edd December 31, 2003

Crystal Dreamer
July 29th 03, 01:24 PM
I just had to reply when Elly wrote:
> Congratulations on the great ultrasound and *possibly* a little girl
> :-)
>
> Elly
> 30 weeks today!
> EDD October 6th

Thank you! DH is in denial :) He's still holding out hope for a boy
(though he won't admit it!)

--
-Crystal Dreamer
http://www.livin-it-up.net