PDA

View Full Version : intro-ttc after depo

Rob and Jami
July 25th 03, 05:54 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Jami, my husband and I are ttc #2.

Has anyone here had a hard time concieving after taking depo? I know they
say it takes about a year after your last depo shot but I was just wondering
how long it took everyone else. It'll be a year for me this November, still
no luck. We definatly didn't have a hard time concieving #1, about one
month.

Also, I plan to brestfeed this one. I was told that I couldn't breastfeed
my ds because I have Factor V (a blood clotting disorder) and had to take
lovenox(blood thinner) during my pregnancy and 6 weeks after. Could that
effect my milk? I know I have a long time to research that, but I'm kinda
bummed that I didnt get to experience that w/the first.

TIA
Jami
Mommy to Jordan 07.30.01
TTC #2