PDA

View Full Version : ovulation/period? x-posted

andrea
July 26th 03, 12:53 AM
I bled for 6 weeks after having Kamron, then it stopped.6 weeks is usual for
me. For the past 4 days I have had what feels like very bad period pain. In
fact I keep going to the toilet make sure I haven't come on a period!
With the first baby I bled 6 weeks, but then my periods returned as normal,
(a 28 day cycle as if nothing had happened), but with the next 3 babies my
periods didn't return until they were around 10-12 months old.

I really do feel like i'm on a period but without any bleeding, I do have
discharge similar to ovulation mucus but it is tinged yellow. Could this be
ovulation or an impending period?
Kamron does space his feeds out and he sleeps most of the night, where the
other babies fed very frequently, so maybe that has triggered things?

I am freaked out, I am moody like when i'm on a period and I really feel
like I am!
--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7