PDA

View Full Version : Update on my older daughter

Bev
September 3rd 05, 12:03 AM
I will be leaving tomorrow to go and spend a week with her. I found a
round trip from Philly to San jose for $250.00 ! Since the onset of
this crises , three days ago I managed to get her to talk to our mobil
therapist on the phone. The therapist told me if I could manage to take
some time out and visit my daughter she thought I should. So I am
going. I hope some direct "Mom" support will help her sort through the
problems she is overwhelmed with. She has stopped the comments that
concerned me and I sent her the name of the pschologist at the school
and she made an appointment for today to see her and her teachers. She
also talked to her employer who has insured her that her job is not at
stake she is a valuable employee and that if she needs to take a few
less work hours that her schooling is much more important to him! I am
relieved that just knowing I am coming out to her she was able to
redirect and make steps to help herself. We will research any and all
options and get her set up with therapy and meds if the doctor feels it
necessary. I also contacted some family members from both sides and
they are going to help financially to ensure she gets the medical help
she needs to be well. So, all is moving in a better direction . Thanks
for the advice and support that surely helped me to help her. Bev