PDA

View Full Version : Re: Well it's going to be another well cooked one!!

Lee and Cindi Thompson
July 27th 03, 12:36 AM
"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!

Apparently that bun needs a little more toasting. Keep smiling Marie.Can't
wait to see the announcement.

Cindi

> :-)
>
> --
> Marie
> Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

just me
July 27th 03, 02:06 AM
"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)

Maybe it's like waiting for the bus/train/plane. Now that you've mentioned
that things are going into overtime, will labor start?

/starts waiting expectantly.

-Aula

---

Laurie
July 27th 03, 04:40 AM
Irish Marie wrote in message ...
>Today's the due date...............
>oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
>:-)
>
>--
>Marie
>Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

Ugh, I hope your baby arrive PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, Marie!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 14 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

Henrietta Louise
July 27th 03, 08:12 AM
Oh, the last part of the waiting is the hardest, no?
Sending you nice, pleasant labor vibes.

Regards,
Henrietta
#4's edd: March 22, 2004

Night Owl
July 27th 03, 05:09 PM
/hands marie some sweet tea and a soft blanket.

Settle in and I'm sure it will all work out well!

Anni

"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)
>
> --
> Marie
> Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

Irish Marie
July 27th 03, 05:25 PM
"Mamasamba" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:40:19 +0100, "Irish Marie" >
> wrote:
>
> >Today's the due date...............
> >oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> >:-)
>
> Well we're waiting right with you! Take a walk but not too far from
> home. I'll pace. <g>

Hope you're not still pacing!!!
I keep threatening to take a long walk but I can't get the kids to come with
me, so I will have to wait until tomorrow when DH is off work.
Marie

Irish Marie
July 27th 03, 05:27 PM
"Elana" > wrote in message
> Irish Marie > wrote:
>
> > Today's the due date...............
> > oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> > :-)
>
> Fingers crossed for you!! And I'll come to visit! :-)

/quivers..........are you trying to put me off?!!!
Lol, j/k
Marie

toto
July 27th 03, 07:18 PM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:25:23 +0100, "Irish Marie" >
wrote:

>"Mamasamba" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:40:19 +0100, "Irish Marie" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Today's the due date...............
>> >oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
>> >:-)
>>
>> Well we're waiting right with you! Take a walk but not too far from
>> home. I'll pace. <g>
>>
>Hope you're not still pacing!!!
>I keep threatening to take a long walk but I can't get the kids to come with
>me, so I will have to wait until tomorrow when DH is off work.
>Marie

Just start cleaning. That always worked for the women in my family
<g>

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits

Elana
July 27th 03, 09:15 PM
Irish Marie > wrote:

> /quivers..........are you trying to put me off?!!!
> Lol, j/k

Here's something that might help...we're going away for a month in a
couple weeks...so you have to pop before then!!

When you do (and I'm still here), I'll bring you something from
Caviston's.

alissa
July 28th 03, 03:13 AM
How far over did you go with the other2????
I hope you don't have to wait too long....
I'll be thinking of you..
Alissa
"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)
>
> --
> Marie
> Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

seyshell
July 28th 03, 03:20 AM
/sending labour vibes to Marie!!1

"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)
>
> --
> Marie
> Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

Em
July 28th 03, 04:42 PM
"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)

Happy Due Date Day anyway! :-) Has the phone starting ringing yet? (with
"have you had that baby" style questions?). Here's some **labor
vibes**--hope the baby decides it is time to vacate the premises soon!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Irish Marie
July 28th 03, 11:36 PM
"alissa" > wrote in message
> How far over did you go with the other2????
> I hope you don't have to wait too long....
> I'll be thinking of you..
> Alissa

4 days with my first.
Induced after 14 days with my second!
Thanks Alissa
Marie

Irish Marie
July 28th 03, 11:51 PM
"Em" > wrote in message
> "Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> > Today's the due date...............
> > oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> > :-)
>
> Happy Due Date Day anyway! :-) Has the phone starting ringing yet? (with
> "have you had that baby" style questions?).

Oh yes in full force, my brother rang yesterday to find out if I had the
baby..............argh, he would be one of the first people we would contact
as soon as the babs is born!!
I think people must have very little self-esteem to think that we will
forget them!
I am getting loads of text messages, as though they have all realised that
phone calls are bad but they seem to think it is any less annoying to keep
getting texts on my mobile, I've just stopped replying and my excuse if
anyone asks is that I have run out of credit!! lol

Here's some **labor
> vibes**--hope the baby decides it is time to vacate the premises soon!
>
> --
Thanks Em!
Marie

David&Wendy
July 28th 03, 11:58 PM
Best of luck
A nice warm bath did trick for me so did going up and down stairs !!
sending labor vibes your way
regards
wendy
mom of 4 now!!

"Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)
>
> --
> Marie
> Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

Irish Marie
July 29th 03, 12:24 AM
"David&Wendy" > wrote in message
.. .
> Best of luck
> A nice warm bath did trick for me so did going up and down stairs !!
> sending labor vibes your way
> regards
> wendy
> mom of 4 now!!

LMAO!! I'm having nighty baths now, maybe I'm over doing it! And I am up
and down the stairs about 10 times a night trying to get my two to go
asleep!

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03
> "Irish Marie" > wrote in message
> > Today's the due date...............
> > oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> > :-)
> >
> > --
> > Marie
> > Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

Marc
July 29th 03, 04:20 AM
<snip>
"David&Wendy" > wrote in message
.. .
> Best of luck
> A nice warm bath did trick for me so did going up and down stairs !!
> sending labor vibes your way
> regards
> wendy
> mom of 4 now!!

I must have missed a post or a dozen - there was at most two before?
Marc

Elana
July 29th 03, 08:10 AM
Irish Marie > wrote:

> Oi you are as bad as my brother!!!! Lol!!
> I went to the hosp today, I will be induced next Tuesday unless I go before
> then.
> I don't mind.

Hahaha...that'll be perfect...my dad's going to be here, but will be in
Connemara until Thursday. So I'll come say hi.

> > When you do (and I'm still here), I'll bring you something from
> > Caviston's.
> >
> Really don't want to show my ignorance, but I am just going to have to!!
> Where or what is Caviston's???

Yummy food. I'll find you something really nice...what's your favorite
stuff?

Kate
July 29th 03, 06:19 PM
Woo hoo

Not long now then - whatever happens - and at least you saw the BB
final!!

curry, bath, walking etc or the good ol' fashioned type of excercise
that got you in that predicament in the first place otta do the
trick!!! hehehe

kate

Truffles
July 29th 03, 09:11 PM
Irish Marie wrote:

> Today's the due date...............
> oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> :-)

I hear the Irish are stubborn...... ;-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Irish Marie
July 29th 03, 09:50 PM
"Truffles" > wrote in message
> Irish Marie wrote:
>
> > Today's the due date...............
> > oh well, I may settle back in for the long wait!
> > :-)
>
> I hear the Irish are stubborn...... ;-)

Particulary my DH's line!!!
Lol
Marie

Herself
July 29th 03, 11:08 PM
Irish Marie > wrote:

> I had a lovely chat with my neighbour yesterday about all those 'bad' things
> I have given up like patés, goats cheese, brie(yum!!), whipped ice-cream &
> lashings of tuna mayonnaise on toast............!!!! Failing them I'm
> dreaming of chocolate too!!

Mmmm...brie. My thing was sushi. I love sushi. When we lived in CA,
there was a sushi place 2 blocks away. One week, we were in there 5
times for dinner (this was disposable income mode). I *did* lose weight
tho! :-)

The goat's cheese killed me too...esp since everything has goat's cheese
on it these days!

We can have a good, proper cheese orgy when I get back from the States
:-).

Meself