PDA

View Full Version : 27 week update

Kimme mik
July 29th 03, 01:37 PM
Hi all!
Well I've made it! I'll be 27 w tomorrow. 7 w on bedrest! It hasn't been
so bad.....but I'm getting really huge. The twins are very active which
is probably the worse part of this pregnancy. Other discomforts seem
lesseed due to the fact that I spend most of my days horizontal. Only 10
weeks to go til I'm full term...I really don't expect to make it that
far, but who knows? The doctors didn't expect me to make it this far.
(just goes to show you what they know) Just trying to keep these babies
where hey belong as long as possible! Sorry I don't post too much, I do
read every day and enjoy this newsgroup right now very much.
Kim, 27W twins!!!

Em
July 30th 03, 02:36 AM
"Kimme mik" > wrote in message
> Well I've made it! I'll be 27 w tomorrow. 7 w on bedrest! It hasn't been
> so bad.....but I'm getting really huge. The twins are very active which
> is probably the worse part of this pregnancy. Other discomforts seem
> lesseed due to the fact that I spend most of my days horizontal. Only 10
> weeks to go til I'm full term...I really don't expect to make it that
> far, but who knows? The doctors didn't expect me to make it this far.
> (just goes to show you what they know) Just trying to keep these babies
> where hey belong as long as possible! Sorry I don't post too much, I do
> read every day and enjoy this newsgroup right now very much.

Good job, Kim! 27 weeks is excellent. Hope they decide to stay in there for
at least 8 more weeks (10 would be even cooler). Best wishes with the
continued bed rest.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Linz
July 30th 03, 03:56 PM
"Kimme mik" > wrote in message
> Hi all!
> Well I've made it! I'll be 27 w tomorrow. 7 w on bedrest! It hasn't been
> so bad.....but I'm getting really huge. The twins are very active which
> is probably the worse part of this pregnancy. Other discomforts seem
> lesseed due to the fact that I spend most of my days horizontal. Only 10
> weeks to go til I'm full term...I really don't expect to make it that
> far, but who knows? The doctors didn't expect me to make it this far.
> (just goes to show you what they know) Just trying to keep these babies
> where hey belong as long as possible! Sorry I don't post too much, I do
> read every day and enjoy this newsgroup right now very much.

Well done for getting this far, even if it is on bedrest! I'm about the same
way along as you and have plenty of activity, so I don't want to think what
it's like with twins kicking and bouncing away!

Elly
July 30th 03, 07:49 PM
Kim, congratulations on your 27 weeks :-)
I know staying horizontal might be boring, but you should enjoy it while you
can ;-)

Elly
30 weeks + 2 days
EDD October 6th