PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hello Everyone

Astromum
July 29th 03, 07:32 PM
wrote:

> My wifes due date is in early Nov. I hope that you do not mind some male
> input from time to time..
> Mark and Shannon

Welcome to both! Bedrest stinks, but I'm sure you have noticed that
she's not the only one in this group. I hope you can find the support
and advice you need around here. And you're also not the only man
posting, so hang around and enjoy!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Larry McMahan
July 30th 03, 02:18 AM
writes:
: Hiya, I hope that its ok to post. I am a 24 yr old Married Male. :) My
: wife just started her 25th week. The Doctor put her on bed rest so I have
: been reading stuff that has been posted on here to her. :) We found out on
: July 8th that we are having a little boy. We were thinking about naming him
: Benjamin Paul <Then Last Name Here> Any thoughts about that name? This
: will be are first child.

: Do you know of any good stuff that Soon to be Dad's can look at?

Yes, the postings on this newsgroup. :-)

: My wifes due date is in early Nov. I hope that you do not mind some male
: input from time to time..
: Mark and Shannon

Good luck,
Larry

Em
July 30th 03, 02:46 AM
> wrote in message
> Hiya, I hope that its ok to post. I am a 24 yr old Married Male. :) My
> wife just started her 25th week. The Doctor put her on bed rest so I have
> been reading stuff that has been posted on here to her. :) We found out
on
> July 8th that we are having a little boy. We were thinking about naming
him
> Benjamin Paul <Then Last Name Here> Any thoughts about that name? This
> will be are first child.

You are most welcome to post here, Mark. Welcome to the group!
Congratulations on the little boy as well--Benjamin Paul sounds like a nice,
classic name to me :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Laurie
July 30th 03, 03:50 AM
wrote in message ...
>Hiya, I hope that its ok to post. I am a 24 yr old Married Male. :) My
>wife just started her 25th week. The Doctor put her on bed rest so I have
>been reading stuff that has been posted on here to her. :) We found out
on
>July 8th that we are having a little boy. We were thinking about naming
him
>Benjamin Paul <Then Last Name Here> Any thoughts about that name? This
>will be are first child.
>
>Do you know of any good stuff that Soon to be Dad's can look at?
>
>My wifes due date is in early Nov. I hope that you do not mind some male
>input from time to time..
>Mark and Shannon

Hi Mark, since my son was ALMOST named Benjamin, I think it's a fine name
indeed! Congrats on the baby and hope your wife feels better soon. Why the
bedrest? What a drag.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 14 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

Elly
July 30th 03, 07:49 PM
Welcome and congratulations on your little boy!
The name sounds lovely. I have a cousin named Richard Paul, and I always
call him just "Paul", I found this name really beautiful!
Best wishes for your wife's bed rest, make sure she's not bored :-)

Elly
30 weeks + 2 days
EDD October 6th